- CrackBerry User
- 21 Posts
- 04-18-13, 07:13 AM #2
Save yourself the hassle. Stop using the app! Rely on it only for the hub integration....
Go to m.facebook.com on your browser. (not www.facebook.com)
Hit the 3 dots on the bottom right and " add to Homescreen"
Now you have the best mobile experience of Facebook
- CrackBerry Addict
04-18-13, 08:17 AM #3
- 630 Posts
I was having the same problem. Just do the following to get your feeds back.
Load up the following link on your z10 browser this will bring you to the mobile version of your Facebook. If you need to login, do so.
Once there click on the sort button on the top right hand corner and select "Most recent ". This will bring back your feeds on the Facebook app. You can also do everything on touch.facebook.com as well. A Lot of the features not available on the Facebook app are available here. I tend to use both.
Let me know if this works. It worked for me. Every time I get that message I just do what I explained above and my feeds come back again.
Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
- CrackBerry Abuser
05-17-13, 04:35 PM #8
- 106 Posts
- By gfbiii in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-10, 09:42 PM
- By gfbiii in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-10, 09:42 PM
- By MNBADBOB in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-10, 07:47 PM
- By MNBADBOB in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-10, 07:47 PM
- By Smoke N Crack in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-09, 03:02 PM