I am one the new lucky users of Z10. While fairly impressed with the device I do miss something I had with my 9900.
    My company is using Exchange and I was able to setup folders where different mails from different groups were moved to. I was of course able ti setup mu BB 9900 to show all those mails. Now in the HUB I can see only those that are coming directly into inbox. Yes of course I can open drop menu and open that folder but that makes me check and check ....you get me. Is there any way that I have not found to show mails from different folders in the HUB?
    02-26-13 04:21 PM
    Just found out purely by accident how to do it. In HUB open only mail. Drop down menu open all folders . Press one thath you would like to sync. On the left side of screen it will open 3 buttons. One of them is sync this folder. Thats it...
    02-27-13 03:11 PM
    02-27-13 03:30 PM
    You can also go to the account in Hub settings, click to edit the account, then click the "edit folder settings" button...this will allow you to select all the folders you want to sync via check box.
    02-27-13 03:37 PM
    Thank you .......netwerx for this even better way to do it.. Detriatal, thank you for your screen shot.
    02-27-13 04:55 PM
    I like to open this up again...

HOW can I add a folder to the HUB? Meaning, all inbox items goes into one location, while this specific folder items goes into another, so it's super easy to find.

That's the main reason to setup such folders, so you filter important emails. This model above, just makes the items in that folder visible across the Inbox, but doesn't make it easy to find.

Any other ideas?
    04-25-13 02:36 PM