- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
z10 error: www.bberror.com/bb10-0015
I started a security wipe on my Z10 and after 8 hours it still wasn't complete, I looked it up and it said it can take quite a long time so I didn't think much of it and let it continue over night. When I woke up the following error was displayed on the screen:
BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US
I opened the site and it advised me to reload the device software. I opened bb link and tried to reload the software and link gives me the following error "An error has occured while downloading software for your device. Please verify your internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists."
I tried disabling the firewall and antivirus in case one of them was preventing link from accessing the internet but it didn't work.
Any ideas on what I could try? It would be much appreciated
- CrackBerry Master
11-13-2013, 04:56 AM #2
- 1,399 Posts
I solved this problem with my Z10 by using an autoloader for a leak. You could also use an auto loader for a developer release. Then link should be able to install the latest release from your carrier. This assumes that the problem is a corrupted file system. If you have a hardware memory error you will need to exchange your phone.
Posted via CB10
- 01-03-2014, 08:51 AM #5
Or you can go to the OS subforum here on Crackberry and find an Autoloader for the OS you need or even run the Autoloader for a Leak (which is what I did when my would not respond).
- By Darren19 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2013, 08:38 PM
- By Jonathan Hernandez6 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2013, 04:34 PM
- By tushargkwd in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2013, 03:00 PM
- By ArtilesGabriel in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2013, 02:20 AM
- By kylef5993 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2013, 12:26 AM