Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Thumbs up z10 error: www.bberror.com/bb10-0015

Dear all,

I started a security wipe on my Z10 and after 8 hours it still wasn't complete, I looked it up and it said it can take quite a long time so I didn't think much of it and let it continue over night. When I woke up the following error was displayed on the screen:

BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US

I opened the site and it advised me to reload the device software. I opened bb link and tried to reload the software and link gives me the following error "An error has occured while downloading software for your device. Please verify your internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists."

I tried disabling the firewall and antivirus in case one of them was preventing link from accessing the internet but it didn't work.

Any ideas on what I could try? It would be much appreciated
    CrackBerry Genius

I solved this problem with my Z10 by using an autoloader for a leak. You could also use an auto loader for a developer release. Then link should be able to install the latest release from your carrier. This assumes that the problem is a corrupted file system. If you have a hardware memory error you will need to exchange your phone.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

I had the same error code on my phone out of the blue and it happened 2 days after 10.2 OTA vodafone India update. I had to re install the Os through BlackBerry Link and now it's working fine.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Newbie

my blackberry z10 is not opening..when i open it only www.bberror/bb10-0015 i can see to my z10 what can i do?please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Arlene Pajares View Post
    my blackberry z10 is not opening..when i open it only www.bberror/bb10-0015 i can see to my z10 what can i do?please help me
    If you have the BB link software, unplug the phone from the usb. Run Link. Plug in the cable and see if you get an option to reload.

Or you can go to the OS subforum here on Crackberry and find an Autoloader for the OS you need or even run the Autoloader for a Leak (which is what I did when my would not respond).
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default bberror

Quote Originally Posted by Manoj Chaudhary View Post
    You may have to reload the OS. Install or open BBLink software on your computer. Plug in the usb cable and you should be offered and option to reload the OS. Your data will be lost unless you have a backup. Good luck.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default phone problems

my z10 is not starting up right also i will like if yal what reset my phone over for me me plz with a fresh start
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal Cornish View Post
    my z10 is not starting up right also i will like if yal what reset my phone over for me me plz with a fresh start

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal Cornish View Post
    What is happening? Any led lights? Logo? Do you know the model number stl100-1, 2, etc, OS version?

Have you tried running BBLink and attaching via the usb cord?

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above

Have you tried pulling the battery, leave it out for 10 minutes and replacing it?
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi,
    i need help with the same problem what link did you go to?
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    2AB5733F

Link is a software from blackberry...
    Go to www.blackberry.com/link to get it.

Download it.... Install it and then use the software to reload the OS on your phone.

Posted via CB10... and my awesome Z10
    Flick typing on BB10 is awesome... and so is the Hub... pure addction
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Z10 STL100-1 10.2.1.2228 (2229 Radio), BlackBerry PlayBook 32, Samsung Omnia i900 WM6.5 (Retired)