Quick background - our firm has finally implemented BES10 and I was the first business volunteer for the pilot program having nagged IT constantly. Email account setup and BB balance implementation was a breeze btw.

Best feature - it starts predicting email addresses based on past correspondence. I often email groups of 3/4 recipients at clients and after predicting the first contact based on my first couple of letters, it offers me the names of the other recipients to just click on.

E.g. If I want to send a note to say [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and cc: two of my staff, as I start typing Na, it will offer me [email protected]. I tap on her name and it starts offering the others for me to click on in the to: and cc: fields based on previous correspondence. Five email addresses in the right fields in two seconds.

Also alters options based on domain names. If I address it to [email protected], it will offer the client y contacts in the same or other domains as if by magic.

Blows me away every time!!!.

PS: if this has been posted before, I'm not apologising. Its so totally brilliant it deserves a special CB feature of its own.

Will post my views on BB Balance later in the week.

Side benefit - can now flog my 9800 on gumtree (closest match would be Craigslist) .

PS: please don't rain on my parade by telling me that I or Android does this as well.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 06:43 PM
    Quick background - our firm has finally implemented BES10 and I was the first business volunteer for the pilot program having nagged IT constantly. Email account setup and BB balance implementation was a breeze btw.

Best feature - it starts predicting email addresses based on past correspondence. I often email groups of 3/4 recipients at clients and after predicting the first contact based on my first couple of letters, it offers me the names of the other recipients to just click on.

E.g. If I want to send a note to say [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and cc: two of my staff, as I start typing Na, it will offer me [email protected]. I tap on her name and it starts offering the others for me to click on in the to: and cc: fields based on previous correspondence. Five email addresses in the right fields in two seconds.

Also alters options based on domain names. If I address it to [email protected], it will offer the client y contacts in the same or other domains as if by magic.

Blows me away every time!!!.

PS: if this has been posted before, I'm not apologising. Its so totally brilliant it deserves a special CB feature of its own.

Will post my views on BB Balance later in the week.

Side benefit - can now flog my 9800 on gumtree (closest match would be Craigslist) .

PS: please don't rain on my parade by telling me that I or Android does this as well.

Posted via CB10
    Yea kinda a creepy but amazing! I love the email prediction part..

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 06:51 PM
    Wow look at that.. a BB10 email success story! About time it seems. I'm enjoying my fully functional email on my BlackBerry 10 device as well, and I'm just a consumer.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:19 PM
    This is a great feature to have and it also works without BES. I was composing an email the other day and found this feature by accident. It really helps to save time when adding multiple email addresses.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:41 PM
    Messaging on this platform isn't just extremely easy; it's enjoyable! I'm just like you; I get really excited by all the little details and conveniences that are contained in the OS!

Parade away!
    05-08-13 07:45 PM
    Ditto! Simply amazing! I don't remember smiling so much while using a phone or sending email.

Posted with my Z10
    bb624 and andresp like this.
    05-08-13 08:05 PM
    Ditto! This, the flicking predictive keyboard, swiping gestures and the hub makes me go Woah! every time. Good job Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:42 PM
    These small moments of daily delight brought about by the brilliant team BlackBerry triumphs all the little glitches (except maybe initially getting contact management sorted which was a huge pain in the...).

Seriously using this handset as a daily driver is just a joy.

The team who conceived this email feature and wrote the algorithm to implement it should be nominated for the IT equivalent of a Pullitzer!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 03:25 PM