My email account disappeared. It's IMAP connected to godaddy email servers. The account was there until yesterday. This morning I tried to send a picture to a co-worker and I noticed that the "send-by-email" options was not listed. I went to the hub and not email account listed either. I went to settings and the email account was gone.

I use the email account everyday

fyi: I missed a lot the BIS feature.
    04-23-13 11:27 AM
    Have you tried checking in Settings > Accouts to see if it is still there?

Have you tried re adding it?
    Contacted to godaddy to see if it may be an issue on their end?
    04-23-13 11:33 AM
    As I said before, no account listed on setting. My account on godaddy is working fine on my outlook.
    04-23-13 11:40 AM
    Ok, so re add the account then.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 09:07 PM
    Same thing happened to me this morning! I woke up and my Gmail account was asking for my password. I punched it in but it said it was incorrect. I re did it but same thing. I said flip it and decided I should get ready for the day first and hopefully it'll start acting normal.

I came back from my phone and the same thing still. I decided to reboot my phone and when it started I punched in my Gmail account password and it worked fine. But then I realized my work email account was completely missing. I saw the work emails that came in over night in my hub, but I couldn't access them. It kept saying Message Cannot Be Displayed. I checked the account settings and that's when I noticed my work email was gone too. I thought maybe my work removed it since it had been 30 days ish. When I got in I emailed our IT guys that handle the phone stuff. They said everything looks fine on their end. I then restarted my phone but nothing.

I decided to leave it alone for a bit, and the next time I looked at my phone it was asking me for my work account password. I punched it in and my work emails flooded it and all of the calendar events showed back up. It didn't keep my email color setting (set it to red but it was showing up orange). Set it back to the way I liked it and that was that. Weird stuff..

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 09:18 PM
    @upallberries

I'm with Go Daddy and came across your post.

It does sound like it might be a device issue, however I would like to work with you to ensure your email account is good to go.

Feel free to reply back to me or send me a private message.
    04-26-13 10:00 PM