Hey,

Had the phone for over a month now. Works fine most of the time, but lately it randomly stops the ability to make calls or listen to voicemails but I can receive the calls just fine. When I try to call, the phone app dims for about 4 seconds, and undims. Nothing else happens. I close the phone app, and try to call through contacts but it does the same thing. The only solution is to restart the phone. This happens almost everyday. Just randomly stops working. I don't open any games or other apps. Strictly phone and email.

I love the phone but god forbid I'd be in an emergency situation and it does that...

Any one there with the same issue?

04-30-13 07:22 PM
    I've had this start to happen on mine as well. I have to reboot for it to go away. Not sure why and I don't think it was happening when I first purchased the phone. (AT&T) Now that I think about it... maybe it started after the one major update...
    04-30-13 09:09 PM
    AT&T here as well. It started to happen about 2 weeks ago.
    04-30-13 11:03 PM
    I would call the carrier because that's a network issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:04 PM
    Anyone have any resolution on this? Have a z10, have had multiple sim cards swapped and tried 4 different devices and still having the same issue. I can be in perfect 4g service and it doesnt make/receive calls. Blackberry is saying its on verizon's end and verizon is saying its blackberry's end. I am pretty certain its something with blackberry only because of the fact that multiple z10s have been replaced and my old blackberry worked fine on the same account. Any ideas? Or has anyone gotten throught to blackberry and gotten some kind of resolution?
    05-22-13 10:45 AM