Wow that would really suck I am happy to say it has never been an issue for me and I hope it is caught and fixed soon for you. Question: what are you charging with?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 09:30 AM
    Charging it with the "out of the box" charger. It's not that big a deal now that I know it's happening as I just plug it in/out until it gets a charge. Was an annoyance before as I'd go to grab it in the morning and realize it hadn't charged. Certainly something I hope/expect is being addressed in OS updates.
    03-01-13 09:44 AM
    It's all about how you insert the charger into the port (without a pause/delay). Works like a charm... Also, in some cases you do have a few seconds delay in the charge indicator appearing on the battery icon.

update: post that helped me (below)

Here's the KB article since no one posted it in this thread -> KB33636-BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not charge when plugged into a wall charger

Certainly sounds a lot like the "You're Holding The Phone Wrong" issue that another company tried to pawn off.
    03-01-13 09:48 AM
    Now that I have the new OS update the charging icon comes on INSTANTLY - the charging cable isn't even all the way in the port (double clicked in) and the flashing bolt comes on over the battery.

I think a lot of your issues will be fixed with the new OS update when it comes to charging and battery life. I was shocked to see the difference in response by the OS to the charger cable.

-Chris-
    03-01-13 10:55 AM
    Yeah, I was having some issues with charging, and they're completely gone with the OS update
    03-01-13 10:57 AM
    I found I only have this issue with the use cable that came with device. All others work fine.

Posted via CB10
    +1. My old cable (still use it because it's longer... plugged into the new USB call charger though) works fine on the Z10, but the cable that came with it has issues sometimes.

Hopefully the new update will fix this. C'mon Bell...
    03-01-13 11:33 AM
31 12