Just checked eBay to see if they have any cases on there for the new Z10...and spotted some devices going for upwards of $1000!! Looks like some American bidders really want this thing before they release it in the USA...are there any Americans here that plan on buying one from eBay before their carriers start selling them?
    01-31-13 08:16 AM
    No way. There is no way I'd spend even non contract price on a phone. Spending $500+ is ridiculous and spending over $1000 is just plain stupid if you ask me. But if you don't mind blowing that kind of money on something you'll likely replace in a year then more power to you.
    01-31-13 09:56 AM
    No way in the world I'd pay a grand for ANY phone! However, I will be paying full retail for it when it becomes available. Why? Because I'm grandfathered in a true unlimited data plan and do not want to lose it just to save a couple hundred bucks on the front end while Verizon makes it up on the back end through 1) locking me into a new contract, 2) increased plan prices, 3) overage charges. When I'm out someplace and have an extended wait (car service, doctor's office, etc.), I watch Youtube videos while I'm waiting; in HD on my PlayBook. That can eat up a measly 2GB data plan in no time at all. I've also streamed Netflix movies through my phone tethered to a laptop before. I can be pretty data hungry in some months.
    01-31-13 01:20 PM
    People now a days are insane when it comes to phones and the overpowering desire to have the latest and greatest. For sure when it goes to the extent of people spending 900 bucks extra because they want it a month or so sooner. I'm excited about BB10, but have some patience and live real life. If your happiness depends on phones, its going to be a roller coaster of a life. It won't be long and the novelty will wear off and discontent will settle in again.
    01-31-13 01:54 PM
    I'll be removing myself from my contract with Sprint ($350). Hopefully new contract prices for the phone are a good price. Either way, I would have paid retail at Sprint for the Z10 if they would sell it. I used my upgrade last year. My contract isn't up for a year.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-31-13 02:00 PM
    $1400 last one i saw,,, fools all...
    galleon likes this.
    01-31-13 04:30 PM