Hi All,

Well unfortunately my z10 is dead.

I took it to local cell repair place, they cleaned it, but no luck. It was showing red light when plugged in , I should have tried auto loader.

Anyway, its completely dead now

Is there any place I can get a new motherboard? local repairman/friend is saying that maybe putting in a new otherboard might help.

Any advice?

Thanks
    09-27-16 03:50 AM
    Hi All,

Well unfortunately my z10 is dead.

I took it to local cell repair place, they cleaned it, but no luck. It was showing red light when plugged in , I should have tried auto loader.

Anyway, its completely dead now

Is there any place I can get a new motherboard? local repairman/friend is saying that maybe putting in a new otherboard might help.

Any advice?

Thanks
    Where are you located?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-27-16 03:56 AM
    Honestly, if you can't revive it with an autoloader I would probably just look for a replacement phone.

Posted via CB10
    Dr Potato and BD_BB_8520 like this.
    10-04-16 10:30 PM
    Honestly, if you can't revive it with an autoloader I would probably just look for a replacement phone.
    I agree. Traditionally replacing motherboards on devices is difficult and expensive, probably more trouble and cost than just buying a new Z10 which are heavily discounted these days.
    BD_BB_8520 likes this.
    10-04-16 11:43 PM
    I agree. Traditionally replacing motherboards on devices is difficult and expensive, probably more trouble and cost than just buying a new Z10 which are heavily discounted these days.
    A three year old monkey could change the motherboard on a Z10 if he/she had the correct screwdriver. I changed one out in under 10 minutes. Search youtube for the video. The question is, is it really worth it for a 4 year old device? If you really love the Z10, you can get a motherboard/complete Z10 for cheap on Ebay.
    BD_BB_8520 likes this.
    10-04-16 11:48 PM
    Hm yeah I looked it up and it is easy to do! I didn't have any luck finding a replacement board though, so I'm still wondering about the cost.
    BD_BB_8520 likes this.
    10-05-16 09:09 PM