I own a blackberry Z10. I have had it since it came out. I love it, the one handed use is the best, keyboard is the best, perfect size for my hand. I love the OS, but especially love how efficient I can communicate with one hand (my favorite feature). The hub=beautiful.

Now I've been tempted to get the q10, had a phase but I never got it. The z10 prevailed.

Z30 comes out and initially my thoughts was it's going to be to big, but when it came out, wellllllll let's just say it's BlackBerry f*** sexy. I wanted it.

I think about it and a lot of people love the real estate and battery life, but I really believe 4.2 inches is perfect.

I wish.. two important words aha, a bit more time could have been put into the z10, making it the perfect BlackBerry.

1080p screen
    Larger battery
    Mircast
    Natural sound

These small tweaks could have made it perfect and competitive. I'm not sure if this could have been implemented to maintain the same general size of the phone but it would make this phone a powerhouse.

I'm very satisfied with the z10 but it could have been better with the smallest implementations.

What do you think? Any other additions that could have made the z10 perfection, the MVP of bb10.

That all being said, I will have to really play with the z30 to see if I can use it one handed because I have been thinking of getting it but every time I put my z10 on the table, the design which I love the solid black sexy phone looks at me and says I'm beautiful.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 07:52 PM
    The z10 could have been the perfect BlackBerry-img_20131302_1.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 07:53 PM
    agreed. At first I liked the htc one very much, but when I hold a z10 I've known right up that this phone is what I'm looking for. Solid built, one hand gestures, super keyboard. And it fit my small hand very well. I don't know why people don't like this, this is just beautiful. Only 1 thing that I want z10 to improve is battery life

Z10 the Awesomeness
    11-06-13 09:21 PM
    Sometimes good phones are lost in terms of brand

Channel : C000FA856 | Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    Attached Thumbnails The z10 could have been the perfect BlackBerry-img_00001810_hdr.jpg  
    11-06-13 09:42 PM
    The issue is not the phone or any missing features. The issue is the adjustment people moving from other platforms or legacy BBOS have to make when moving to BB10. Seriously, BlackBerry hasn't done enough to ensure that people are at the very least, educated on basic BB10 OS operations.

Everytime I talk to a new user they say the same thing, I just can't get used to it or I don't know how to use it. I remember when I got mine day 1 in Canada, took me a good 2 weeks of solid use to feel comfortable after 10+ years of legacy BBOS use.

BlackBerry just needs to do a better job at educating on core functionally of there phones so people aren't returning it within the first 3 weeks of use.

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    11-06-13 10:28 PM