- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Z10 to connecting to Safaricom (Kenya) network
I have a BlackBerry Z10 purchased from Dubai but on putting a Safaricom SIM card, it does not connect to the network even though under Settings it shows the SIM card has been detected.
I tried an Airtel (Kenya) SIM card and it works fine.
Any idea what could be the problem?
Any assistance is highly appreciated.
- 02-26-2013, 02:29 AM #2
check the network frequencies. is the safaricom the same as the hardware supports for the carrier in dubaiPhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- By smeagle5 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2010, 10:47 PM
- By jabby in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:21 AM
- By footballguy8288 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2009, 04:33 PM
- By LSUChiCub in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2009, 12:55 AM
- By 8820user in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:00 AM