I expected it close to my birthday March 10, not bad I can hang for late birthday present to myself.
    03-05-13 06:46 PM
    Yeah, I need a good source before I get too excited. I just got off the phone with two different AT&T store reps and both told me they don't have a date yet (not surprisingly, though). Still, N4BB is a very reliable site and I doubt Lucas would allow "news" like this without being able to seriously back it up.
    N4BB is reliable.
    03-05-13 06:47 PM
    Maybe the phone calls and walk ins to the store along with the facebook postings has caused AT& T to realize that many are wanting this phone now. Hoping this date is true and that we will get notice soon about pre-ordering so that we do not miss out when it is finally in the stores
    03-05-13 06:51 PM
    N4BB is reliable.
    Indeed it is. I tweeted Lucas and he said that it was from AT&T itself:
    "Lucas Atkins ‏@UberLucas

We were apart of a conference call with AT&T. I hope they're not lying to us lol"

https://twitter.com/UberLucas
    03-05-13 07:13 PM
    I believe it.

And T-Mobile posted March 27th in their blog. So it all looks legit to me.
    03-05-13 07:14 PM
    I believe it.

And T-Mobile posted March 27th in their blog. So it all looks legit to me.
    It also seems they got it right with T-Mobile's March 11th business launch. They have nothing to gain from posting false info so I'm sure they're sure they have correct information.
    03-05-13 07:16 PM
    It also seems they got it right with T-Mobile's March 11th business launch. They have nothing to gain from posting false info so I'm sure they're sure they have correct information.
    Yep! The only ones who we don't know for sure yet is Verizon.
    03-05-13 07:18 PM
    As fare as I know they have not yet receive training. So I'm taking this with a huge grain of salt. Also n4bb isn't reliable. They just want to break stories first.

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aining-774245/
    03-05-13 07:18 PM
    Yep! The only ones who we don't know for sure yet is Verizon.
    Which is really ironic considering that we haven't seen any actual photos of branded AT&T and T-Mobile devices but have plenty of VZW-branded Z10s.
    03-05-13 07:19 PM
    The people at my local AT&T store at least know about the phone now, which they didn't a month ago. That's at least a step in the right the direction.
    03-05-13 07:21 PM
    Which is really ironic considering that we haven't seen any actual photos of branded AT&T and T-Mobile devices but have plenty of VZW-branded Z10s.
    LOL! I wish Sprint was on the list... hate to have to leave, but it has to be done.
    03-05-13 07:24 PM
    I was in AT&T last Friday and my rep had no problem pulling up a release date on the it i was given a date of march 9th and apparently it had been pushed back to that date
    03-05-13 07:26 PM
    They have nothing to gain from posting false info so I'm sure they're sure they have correct information.
    Correct, in fact it would be stupid and mean from AT&T to tell people a date that isn't true and make people mad because of it.
    03-05-13 07:26 PM
    It's not going to be "available" on March 15th. Maybe AT&T will announce it that day, or you could start pre-ordering that day, but actual availability -- where you can run into a store and buy it and hold it in your hands -- will not be quite that soon.
    03-05-13 07:33 PM
    I know that when I called T-Mo tonight their front line phone reps know the Z10 is coming and have received training. They didn't have a solid date for business or consumer launches but he said they would both be this month. The guy I spoke with said it looked like a great phone and sounded excited about it. The one thing he said that did cause an eye roll though was how in his opinion the Z10 was more like a regular smart phone and not a regular BlackBerry. I let that one go as he started to sound actually knowledgeable about the Z10.
    03-05-13 07:40 PM
    It's not going to be "available" on March 15th. Maybe AT&T will announce it that day, or you could start pre-ordering that day, but actual availability -- where you can run into a store and buy it and hold it in your hands -- will not be quite that soon.
    Oh that's just great
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-05-13 08:16 PM
    This is like torture.
    03-05-13 08:33 PM
    I think Kevin knows more than he is willing to share with all of us. If we all were not so eager this would be comical all the different people posting dates that their friend has shared with them about potential dates for all of these carriers. I wish some one that from each carrier would go on record announcing the date people can order and the date people can purchase the phone.
    BB_BxNyc likes this.
    03-05-13 09:08 PM
    Please be true
    03-05-13 09:10 PM
    Lucas just replied to a comment asking about Verizon availability and said Verizon Business customers get the Z10 11th and Consumers the 27th.
    03-05-13 09:12 PM
    I still believe T-Mobile's release date. LOL
    03-05-13 09:12 PM
    I hope it's true, but pre-order should've started already if it is indeed true.
    03-05-13 09:15 PM
    I hope it's true, but pre-order should've started already if it is indeed true.
    Maybe pre-orders will be available on the 15th. It would make sense to me since T-Mobile's is reported on the 11th and they said they were going to release the phone earlier because it was doing so well during testing. But who knows.
    03-05-13 09:18 PM
    I am glad to hear, but I actually went into an AT&T store two days ago and was told by the rep
    at the store early next month.

Not complaining if this is true. Although I'd heard that Verizon was getting the exclusive
    on the white one. How long that exclusive will be has not been stated...hmmm

But if all true...yaaaaay!

Although it would be quite strange for them to announce the phone with just
    over a week before release and now lead in. Generally at most mobile stores
    you will see advertisement for new phones, and there was nothing noting
    a new Blackberry phone at that location, nor have I seen it at any location
    in the NYC area.

Personally I still find it odd that there is nothing for advertisement at the present
    moment whether it is next month, late this month or next week.

We shall see...we shall see. I'd already signed up for alerts with AT&T, and would
    think that an alert would come through as well from AT&T to its customers.

let the games continue....until then ....still in 'like' with my Torch 9800.

hope they make a slider (sidenote) :+)
    03-05-13 09:19 PM
    Hmmm pre-orders on the 15th. Now I must start considering whether pre-ordering or rushing a nearby store is a better idea. Decisions, decision! Would be nice if they put up demo models ahead of launch. Or maybe not. It might be torture to play with it and not be able to take it home.
    03-05-13 09:33 PM
110 1234 ...