Mileage seems to vary a fair bit. Might also improve with software updates. I know Apple just released ios 6.1.1 for my old iPhone 4S and people who installed it says it completely sucks the life out of the battery. Not the first time Apple has done that either.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 07:36 AM
    Nothing beats a cradle with contacts built on the phone. Being able to just drop the phone is the cradle is priceless. I really miss this feature

Maybe a future model will have the contacts.
    My multimedia dock just arrived today. I love it. Maybe not as simple as dropping the phone in, but it slides in really easily. Using it with a little app I wrote to have a digital picture frame on my desk. (Don't want to push the app yet... it's basic so far. I will have facebook integration for photo albums soon, but right now it just shows photos from internal storage or SD card).
    02-20-13 02:48 PM
    My multimedia dock just arrived today. I love it. Maybe not as simple as dropping the phone in, but it slides in really easily. Using it with a little app I wrote to have a digital picture frame on my desk. (Don't want to push the app yet... it's basic so far. I will have facebook integration for photo albums soon, but right now it just shows photos from internal storage or SD card).
    How did you get one? Are they for sale somewhere?
    Hopefully it will work with the Casemate Barely There but I doubt it.
    Thanks
    02-20-13 02:56 PM
    How did you get one? Are they for sale somewhere?
    Hopefully it will work with the Casemate Barely There but I doubt it.
    BlackBerry employee store via someone who works there. I doubt most cases would work with it. Transform shell should because the one half will fold away, allowing the phone to slide into the dock.
    02-21-13 07:26 PM
    The BB symbol on the back is the charging contact. Pull off the battery cover and you'll see the two gold contacts and their mating pins on the Z10 body.
    Doesn't that indicate the Powermat would work?

mono
    02-27-13 03:54 PM
    The BB symbol on the back is the charging contact. Pull off the battery cover and you'll see the two gold contacts and their mating pins on the Z10 body.
    Doesn't that indicate the Powermat would work?

mono
    Not charging contacts. They're NFC contacts.
    02-27-13 04:03 PM
    There's some third party playbook docks on ebay that use the usb to charge the pb. It occured to me one of those may do as a charger stand for a z10?
    02-27-13 04:13 PM
    Best. Cradle. Ever. Lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 charging stand?-img-20130227-00052.jpg   Z10 charging stand?-img-20130227-00053.jpg   Z10 charging stand?-img-20130227-00054.jpg  
    slparry, CrownIsle and imz like this.
    02-27-13 04:29 PM
    Lol. Love it.
    02-27-13 04:54 PM
    If you know someone who works at Blackberry in Waterloo you can have one too, my GF picked one up for me, I have been using if for a week now, It is easy to put the phone in and take out and charges really fast since it uses the premium charger that charges twice as fast. I havn't used the HDMI cable yet, I may teest that tonight.

Just been informed that I got one now as well .... pays to know folks

Will report once I grab it tonight
    02-28-13 11:30 AM
    Just been informed that I got one now as well .... pays to know folks

Will report once I grab it tonight
    How did that work out?
    03-27-13 11:03 PM
    Nothing beats a cradle with contacts built on the phone. Being able to just drop the phone is the cradle is priceless. I really miss this feature

Maybe a future model will have the contacts.
    Oh, there is definitely something that beats the pants off of a cradle.

It's This:

Amazon.com: Palm Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre: MP3 Players & Accessories
    04-01-13 06:24 PM
37 12