Hello! I just purchased a few of the micro usb chargers from CrackBerry and was wondering if anyone knew if they worked with the Z10.

I purchased a few chargers from eBay but I'm getting notified that I need to use the one that was supplied with the phone. I like having chargers at work, in my car, etc. but hate that it takes forever to charge and that I get prompted.

Also, I only purchased the cables. It seems that the actual plugs that I have been using are fine as long as I use the charging cable that came with the phone. Does anyone know if that is normal or if I should have purchased the blackberry wall chargers too?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Really just need some piece of mind. Haha. It says that they are for the z10, but just want to be certain.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=42y8BRaq

Thanks everyone!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 06:51 PM
    I would have bought an actual charger. My experience with my Z10 is that it only really likes the charger that comes with it, the little cube charger with 850mA output. I have only other BlackBerry USB chargers, but with the ones for my PlayBook, or older ones for my bold, curves, etc, I get a message "You could charge this device faster by using the charger that came with it," so when I charge it at night, I make sure to use that one. During the day when I'm looking for a fast recharge, I still use the ones for the PlayBook that have a 1.8A output.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 07:00 PM