Naked all the way for me too.
    08-19-14 12:37 AM
    Is the National Market an online or brick and mortar?

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    In india NM (NATIONAL MARKET) Is like complex or can say malls with many shops in it. There's no online website for it.
    Here as there are many vendors selling variety of products. Here, We get both original and duplicate products ,this back cover costed me 250 indian rupees.

Z10
    08-19-14 01:19 AM
    Hard to find a custom case for a z10 with an extended battery. If all fails (which seems to be where my search is headed) I'll be asking my friend who owns a 3D printer to make a custom case for me.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    08-19-14 03:11 AM
    Black Transform Hard Shell Case on my White Z10...

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:56 AM
    i-Blason softgel flexible case.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 11:53 AM
    Pure.Gear Z10 case in black. Reinforced corners with extra "bumpers" for great protection. One corner is slightly raised on the back of the case for easy pickup from flat surfaces. All sides covered including volume control and standby buttons. Openings for charger port, earphone, microphone, speaker and camera. Love it and would buy another. Has saved my bacon...or Z10, more than once.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 12:50 PM
    I used to have a naked z10, but it fell once and had a small dent at the top-right part. Can't risk it falling unprotected again. Haha.
    Mine fell and had a dent on the front-top-left part.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 06:10 PM
    Otterbox defender and use a Colonel Littleton leather holster.

Z10 cases, what's yours?-img_20140604_185553.jpg
    syah iejam likes this.
    08-19-14 07:57 PM
    It's such a beauty that I always want it naked. BTW, I'm not gay

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 08:40 PM
    I use no case. I just use Ghost Armor for the screen.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 09:59 PM
    I'm using the official red flip case. Looks and feels like **** IMO but it is the most useful case for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 11:07 PM
    It's such a beauty that I always want it naked. BTW, I'm not gay

Posted via CB10
    LOL
    08-24-14 10:21 AM
    I got the Storm Trooper (white Z10) and anyone who owns one would find the backplate to be slippery. So instead of a case which I find bulky, I installed an otterbox whole device film like a screen cover.

Z10
    08-24-14 10:32 AM
    I was mowing last night and forgot that I left my Z10 in my pocket. So afterwards I thought I should take it out of its case (Incipio DualPro in black) and give it a good cleaning. While it was naked, I was admiring the excellent fit and finish of it and the size. It is a great looking device. Then I thought what the heck, I'm at home, I'll leave it out of the case for the night. I did not like it at all. It was much more slippery than with the case on and I was paranoid about dropping it or it banging on something since I was wearing loose fitting shorts and it was in my pocket. I'm not a klutz but sh!t happens. And I remember the first drop I had with my beloved first smart phone, the BlackBerry Pearl 8130. After those first scuffs and scratches I've cased every phone since. And there have been mishaps that would have resulted in damage. Me naked, absolutely. My BlackBerry? No way.
    08-24-14 10:32 AM
    My daily use is the Seidio Surface case/holster combo. During inclement weather I run the Incipio DualPro and a leather holster. Both are nice but the Seidio is so easy to holster and remove and has the sleep magnet, too. I really didn't think I would like it when I first bought it but it is my most used
    I use the Incipio DualPro with my Seidio Active holster. Just ordered a Seidio Active case in white. I love the holster for ease of use and for not having this big phone in my pants pocket. I like the DualPro and Seidio Active for the impact protection. The Surface case seemed like it was just for scratch protection.
    sam81 likes this.
    08-24-14 10:39 AM
    Any input on Qmadix cases quality, as this is the first time I'm seeing one of these?
    Incipio is arguably the stronger brand, but I just love how classy this Qmadix S case looks.
    I've been using the DualPro in black for a year now and have been mostly happy with it. It has impact protection without adding too much bulk and is nice and grippy in my hand. Not quite grippy enough on the car seat as it tends to slide but if it was more grippy it may not work in my pants pocket as well (when I'm not using a holster). The price is great and really the only complaint I have is that the silicon around the charging and HDMI port is not reinforced enough. It functions fine; I would just prefer a little more reinforcement. I would buy the case again and actually did buy one as a back-up since I plan on getting at least another year of use from my Z10 and the price was great for the quality.

That other case looks nice but I would be concerned that it would slide even more than the DualPro on some surfaces. I'd also look into if it scuffs/scratches easily.
    08-24-14 10:49 AM
    Otterbox defender and use a Colonel Littleton leather holster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140604_185553.jpg 
Views:	731 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	291863
    Which model is this? Large? Just went to their website. Looks really interesting. Any problems removing phone with the Defender on it?

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    08-24-14 03:41 PM
    I have the same cases as lonestar, his second and third cases. The third case, the rubbery cover one is for work and it fits nicely inside the army camouflage tactical belt holster.

Z10 cases, what's yours?-51rgao9binl._sl1500_.jpg

Posted via CB10
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    08-24-14 05:53 PM
    I really like it naked because it looks smaller and lighter.
    And 45% at time it sitting in Acase which is perfectly fitted and looking sexy

My first BlackBerry Z10 (wall hugger) will soon be replaced by its successor Z20 but now it's hugging BB10.3.0.1052
    08-24-14 06:18 PM
    Trident Aegis, I picked one up off of ebay for $15. It's a mix of rubber and plastic, which is perfect in my opinion. Rubber on all of the corners and most of the sides, which takes the shock of the impact. That's why I don't like full plastic or full metal cases, it may protect the look of your phone but certainly not the insides if dropped.

Awesome case, and from using it I have found only one con. The back does not have enough rubber on it, so if you place it on a moving or angled surface (like in a car, on a dashboard for instance) it will slide around. Face down though, no problem. Face down is how you should always have your phone though, I learned that the hard way years ago with my bb storm :P

Youtube review:
    LoneStarRed and Dr Remulak like this.
    08-24-14 08:49 PM
    I used to use a PT case with its belt clip holster. Now I just use a Blackberry leather pocket. The battery door is getting beat up but hey, it's a Blackberry. It's meant to be a little beat up.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 08:52 PM
    I have a cheap Belkin grey rubber and a Incipio plastic with rubber inside cover.

I don't actually use either case, albeit sometimes I use my holster...

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 08:53 PM
    White Z10 with a glossy white case-mate barely there case.

Z10 cases, what's yours?-img_20140824_212314_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:25 PM
    I have ordered this one
    Z10 cases, what's yours?-casesia-imported-cutting-metle-logo-sdl193218555-1-52736.jpg

Z10
    LoneStarRed and hemant5 like this.
    08-24-14 10:37 PM
    For the longest time I wanted one of those. I was finally able to talk myself out of it.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    08-24-14 10:54 PM
94 1234