In call-blocking on my Z10, it seems that Blocking all outgoing International Calls, both from the UK & whilst roaming, is set to 'On'. I've tried to turning it off, but it asks for a password. This isn't my device password, or the bog standard '1234' or '0000'.

Is there a set password/code, or is this something my provider sets until I call them?

Cheers.
    02-27-13 04:28 AM
    Z10 Call Blocking - International Calls.-img_00000069.jpg

The call blocking password is user created. You have forgotten it
    02-27-13 04:37 AM
    Thanks for your reply.

I have never gone into this setting before an hour ago, and have not set a password.

If curt replies like that are your thing, pls don't bother.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 04:57 AM
    No it does not helps. Looks like this is a other password.
    02-27-13 04:58 AM
    Blocking outgoing roaming calls is a network setting that works regardless of the phone (altough the phone itself might have additional settings). On older phones it was possible to set this in the settings of the phone (enable voice mailbox, enable forwarding, enable blocking etc) but I haven't seen it on any smartphone. It needed the second sim lock password. There is the first SIM password that you usually need to enter when the phone starts up and then there is a second one that your provider gave you with the first one. That is the password you need.
    02-27-13 06:08 AM
    Hi did you ever find an answer to your question about the call blocking? I'm having the same problem.
    06-12-13 01:48 PM
    Hey did you get an answer? I'm having the same problem as you. This isn't my original phone and nothing I've used is working.
    06-12-13 01:58 PM
    Thanks for your reply.

I have never gone into this setting before an hour ago, and have not set a password.

If curt replies like that are your thing, pls don't bother.

Posted via CB10
    And the problem with that reply was? If your asking for help be open to all answers not just what you feel like liking.

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    06-12-13 02:44 PM
    ...There is the first SIM password that you usually need to enter when the phone starts up and then there is a second one that your provider gave you with the first one. That is the password you need.
    You mentioned two passwords - which one are you referring to?

I dug up the 4 character password provided to me via email when I first got the phone. that said ". The password required to activate your BlackBerry is....", but that same email also said " Your password will expire in 48 hours.". As expected it did not work either.
    06-14-13 12:03 PM
    i am also facing the same problem
    10-21-13 02:29 PM
    This is only accessible with a pw given by ones carrier from what I found. Folks replying to this talking about user set pw should enable the feature first (which they cant) before they reply.

AT&T Z10
    10-21-13 02:36 PM
    I blocked my int calling via my carrier.
    10-21-13 02:37 PM
    Suddenly this morning (after a week abroad, when I used the phone regularly) I couldn't make international calls with my Z10.

There was a message saying to check the block calls menu, that I've never used before. And, guess what, the 'block international calls in roaming is now on I and not on O. I never touched this menu and ignored its existance until an hour ago.

If I try to re-activate the calls (by setting the block to O) the system asks to input a password. If I do (using my SIM one or any other that I know) the reply is 'Call Blocking is not set. Try again'. I tried a million times and nothing changes.

What should I do? It doesn't seem we haven't cracked this nut yet...
    11-30-13 11:53 PM
    Is this carrier specific? I do not have this option and it would be nice to have.
    12-01-13 02:56 PM
    I confirmed with my carrier this is built into the phone and that other smartphones with the same feature can use call blocking, talking to BlackBerry support soon to confirm some things. Besides how to reset this password I didn't set

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 11:18 AM
    Is this carrier specific? I do not have this option and it would be nice to have.
    Same here, on VZW, no call block option. Must be carrier specific.
    04-02-14 02:03 PM
    In call-blocking on my Z10, it seems that Blocking all outgoing International Calls, both from the UK & whilst roaming, is set to 'On'. I've tried to turning it off, but it asks for a password. This isn't my device password, or the bog standard '1234' or '0000'.

Is there a set password/code, or is this something my provider sets until I call them?

Cheers.
    Z10/STL2/OS 10.2.1.2102./china mobile .
    Mine blocking setting problem too. These all/ international call blocking setting passwords is BlackBerry bugs?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 08:30 PM
    Seems to be a bug I tried the second sim password as well as the first and still can't use call blocking. I am talking to BlackBerry support next week, they may have a fix. Ok I talked with Blackberry Support and we tried both sim passwords, last 4 digits of my phone as well as , 0000, 1919, and 1111, and 2222, so now after wiping my device it still is asking for a password. I think I have to get a new sim card and try this again. Found out something interesting. After I wiped my phone, and rebooted it didn't have the call blocking option listed until I inserted my sim card. So I am thinking this password is coming from the sim itself. Tried quite a few things and still nothing, so now I am going to get a new sim and try again.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sonic7777; 04-15-14 at 04:11 AM.
    04-06-14 04:00 PM
    any updates?

?
    04-25-14 04:03 PM