If I open docs and later minimize it and open the compose message.. the cursor though it blinks in the message text box.. but whatever we try to write in the message txt box it automatically writes in the docs file and nothin appears in the compose message txt box

Posted via CB10
    Noted, but you can work around it by clicking inside the window before you type in order to reposition the cursor.
    04-14-13 06:25 AM
    Not having the option to store a movie made in story maker to be saved directly on the SD card

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:33 AM
    I don't think # 28 on the list is a bug. When an app you've purchased or downloaded is deleted from phone it remains available to re installed from your My World account in BlackBerry world. This seems right to me. Apps can then be deleted from your My World if you don't want the option of reinstalling them without re downloading.
    04-14-13 06:56 AM
    Calendar entries created on the caldav server get duplicated, when editing entry on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 07:01 AM
    Just a few I didn't see on the list:

- artist name not visible in play list with song when a multi artist album is purchased
    - limited capability to sort/search pictures and other content
    - inconsistent back arrow vs left swipe in the hub (e.g, after a search, "Cancel" is required)
    - in phone app, voice mail pin doesn't save for auto dial
    - in phone app, even when pause is used via ",," the phone requires acknowledgment
    - in phone app, contact "Favorites" are not an option
    - no speed dial option
    - calendar app doesn't work in landscape
    - I'm having some issues with blue tooth dialing (voice recognition) and occasional lost audio
    - can't set rotation lock in landscape mode
    - group sms mark previous sms from the single person as marked unread.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by b121; 04-14-13 at 07:48 AM.
    04-14-13 07:08 AM
    I haven't encountered anything yet, everything seems to be working pretty flawlessly for me, but then again, I just got mine yesterday. The only real issue is the battery I'm only getting like 4 hours, hopefully with a few more days it gets better.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 07:28 AM
    I haven't encountered anything yet, everything seems to be working pretty flawlessly for me, but then again, I just got mine yesterday. The only real issue is the battery I'm only getting like 4 hours, hopefully with a few more days it gets better.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure which app is the cause, but disabling location serves seemed to help me with my battery issues

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 07:49 AM
    When using the volume up or down buttons to change songs it is very slow when the screen is off. Takes 2 to 3 seconds to change the song.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 08:11 AM
    When streaming through micro HDMI and if you minimize the app or sometimes when it goes to commercial the sound drops out. You have to unplug and plug back in the cable to get it back. Sometimes if you minimize the app and select it again it works. The unplugging and plunging back in of the cable can't be good for the port in the long term.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 08:14 AM
    Voice Mail message does not delete. I had this problem with the first Z10 I tried out and now it's here again. I go in and listen to the message and then try to delete it. It won't delete. What's with that?
    04-14-13 08:18 AM
    Would love to have the predictive words over the keys a little bigger or a different color so they would be easier to see. I find I don't use them at all because you have to really concentrate to even see them.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 08:20 AM
    My Z10 reboots itself every time I charge it overnight. Happens with both the charger it came with and the premium charger.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 08:22 AM
    The bubble that shows up to edit text is way to slow. There is no need of a delay when tapping it to move over one letter. Also when the bubble is up you should just have to hit anywhere on the right or left side of the screen to move the cursor instead of hitting in the bubble.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 08:22 AM
    In the Z10 the auto focus is applied by moving the square to the spot where you want to focus, is not tap to focus like iPhone !
    nemo7 likes this.
    04-14-13 09:11 AM
    Games losing sound or not starting at all since the last update.
    04-14-13 09:17 AM
    In the Z10 the auto focus is applied by moving the square to the spot where you want to focus, is not tap to focus like iPhone !
    How is this a bug? Seems more like a feature to me.

Posted via CB10
    heyfarhaan likes this.
    04-14-13 09:35 AM
    Great post.
    Thank you for this topic.
    I'm facing those everyday

Posted via CB10
    Takmelius likes this.
    04-14-13 09:38 AM
    This isn't a big one, but when sliding up in landscape, it doesn't let you preview it minimises straight away, which can be a nuisance if you're using landscape and just want to see the date or something..

Regards, Tino Chiko
    04-14-13 04:28 PM
    Reboot phone, battery pull or if the battery dies an Exchange 2003 Active sync account disappears from configured accounts but remains in the HUB along with unreadable emails from that account. Fixed by AT&T 10.0.10.822 OS release

Notification of an unread email in a Gmail account even though all email is read.

Can't change APN settings - Fixed by AT&T 10.0.10.822 OS release
    Last edited by fizi; 04-17-13 at 06:16 PM.
    04-14-13 04:47 PM
    Anyone else having this problem? : Device locks up, won't respond to touch or lock button press. Have to hold lock button, and restart device before being able to regain access to device...
    Yes. This has happened to me twice now.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 05:07 PM
    Yes. This has happened to me twice now.

Posted via CB10
    Me too a number of times

Regards, Tino Chiko
    04-14-13 05:11 PM
    Here is one for you...on my 9900, if I searched for someplace in the browser and it had a phone number, the phone number would be highlighted so if you clicked on it, it would dial the number. I really miss that feature.
    Harley Kid and CDM76 like this.
    04-14-13 05:18 PM
    As much as I like my Z10 I think that spending $600 to become a beta tester sucks big time.

Its unbelievable some issues listed here still exist after so many months it's been live tested
    vptsff likes this.
    04-14-13 05:20 PM
    Can you update some following errors:
    1. Linked contacts always unlink after restoring from any previous backup.
    2. "Contact unavailable" message displays for a long time. During that time, I can not do anything with the phone.
    3. When scrolling over tones (to set a new tone), the tone is not played. It only plays as demo when the tone is selected. So, if not the right one, I have to repeat that steps over and over again. (in OS7, when I browser for tone, it will be played so I can easily select which tone I want).
    04-15-13 01:39 AM
    Half of the list isn't even bugs. Just features you folks don't like. If your going to do a bug list do it right.

Posted via CB10
    jstarett, John Pawling and MiSsY_ like this.
    04-15-13 02:48 AM
403 12345 ...