I need a website that comes in as unverified.
    I added exception, it worked for a few days... until I cleared my history and everything (I cleared everything possible in basic, without deep-cleaning)
    Now, I am not being offered any way to add exception for this web-site =(
    I just get network unavailable...
    Any way I can create the exception again?
    Any way I can store it permanently?

Thanks for any help!!
    09-09-14 02:00 PM
    Happened with me when I was logging on to college portal. Added an exception but it got removed after a few days. So I restarted the phone, logged in again, added exception and created a bookmark after saving the login details and stuff. Try it maybe?

I believe most of the Z10 problems are just solved with a restart.

Posted via CB10 on my Smart Black Z10
    09-09-14 02:38 PM
    ... restarted the phone, logged in again, added exception and created a bookmark after saving the login details and stuff.
    Thanks for the suggestion !! I tryed the restart (that means taking battery out AFAIK)... and ...
    I still get "Error the network is unavailable. Please try again later." =(
    Other sites are coming up just fine before and after...
    The first time, when it worked for a while, I did create a bookmark after adding exception...
    09-09-14 03:37 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion !! I tryed the restart (that means taking battery out AFAIK)... and ...
    I still get "Error the network is unavailable. Please try again later." =(
    Other sites are coming up just fine before and after...
    The first time, when it worked for a while, I did create a bookmark after adding exception...
    No need to take the battery out. Just hold down the power/lock button until it restarts, or if you want a hard reset until the red light comes on and goes off.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 04:03 PM
    Even a self signed site has a certificate signed by someone. They should be able to provide you a certificate you can add to your certificate store, the the site will be trusted by your phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 04:09 PM
    My experience may help....

I work for a large financial institution which signs it's own certificates; we became an authorized signer a couple of years ago.

The BlackBerry 10 browser did not recognize us as such until the 10.3 release, so you may need to examine the certificate in question and add it as trusted until the signer authority is added to BlackBerry signer authority list.

In any event; rebooting/ restarting your device is not the solution.
    09-09-14 04:58 PM
    I'm pleased there is so much response!
    Yes, the reboot did not help. I'm using 10.2.XXX...
    The first time I looked at this site, the browser asked me if I wanted to add an exception, examine the cert and say yes or no...
    I said yes, it got stored until I accidentally erased it somehow...
    the problem is that now, I'm not even offered the oppurtunity to say yes to an exception =(
    Can I get the web-master of the site to e-mail me something that I can paste in as the exception?
    Or how do I reset the browser to the point it will ask me again if I want an exception instead of just saying
    "Error the network is unavailable. Please try again later."
    Even when other sites are coming up just fine before and after...
    09-09-14 06:25 PM
    I'm pleased there is so much response!
    Yes, the reboot did not help. I'm using 10.2.XXX...
    The first time I looked at this site, the browser asked me if I wanted to add an exception, examine the cert and say yes or no...
    I said yes, it got stored until I accidentally erased it somehow...
    the problem is that now, I'm not even offered the oppurtunity to say yes to an exception =(
    Can I get the web-master of the site to e-mail me something that I can paste in as the exception?
    Or how do I reset the browser to the point it will ask me again if I want an exception instead of just saying
    "Error the network is unavailable. Please try again later."
    Even when other sites are coming up just fine before and after...
    First, have you checked the site from a PC to see if it is up, or even try this site: Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up?
    It would be a shame if you put a lot of work into it and it was just down.

But, yes, you should be able to the the site administrator to send you a certificate. You would have to import it into your certificate store in
    Settings->Security->Certificates

This is a more permanent solution than just having the browser remember.
    09-09-14 08:53 PM