I wanted to get CB opinions before I make a decision on calling Verizon for this.

I'm loving my Z10, but it seems there's an issue with the touch screen on mine. When I'm typing for example, I can fly...so long as I don't hit any of the keys on the bottom row. When I do, it takes 2-3 tries sometimes. Same is true of the phone/search/camera icons on the main screen. Swiping up works...most of the time.

Is this a defect? Has anyone else seen this on their Z10s? I've had it just over a month.
    06-13-13 01:54 PM
    I have something that is sort of similar, I seem to have an air pocket or possible the screen separating from its adhesive in the bottom center of the phone where I would do a swipe up to unlock. Sometimes I will swipe up and hear a clicking sound or sticky sound, this happens even is the phone is turned off. I can swipe or press other parts of the screen and it is all fine, just in that one spot. I have also been thinking about calling my service provider about this. Since this has started my battery life also seems to have taken a turn for the worst.
    06-13-13 02:08 PM
    I've never had a problem typing on the bottom keys... so I would suggest making that call!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 02:13 PM
    Yes, exchange those devices!

@Trelaina:
    Try to see if you can replicate the issue when you type slowly.
    If you can, try again using a different part of your finger/thumb. I've noticed a couple times that if my skin was very dry I might have the odd responsiveness issue, but that usually affected tapping very small items like links in a desktop site, not typing.
    cbcastle likes this.
    06-13-13 02:18 PM