It seems my old problem has returned.
    I connect my z10 to my pc 9 times out of 10 I have to manually start BlackBerry Link.
    I wait for everything to load up then I try to transfer files from pc to my z10 all seems good........for about 5 seconds, then transfer bar goes red, then it says the storage on my phone is no longer available. They can't even be accessed any longer through my computer either. The only way to start again is to reboot my pc. But it won't shut down to reboot. I have to hold the power button to shut down and reboot.
    Something is really wrong but I can't find what? :-(
    Does BlackBerry have a helpline that I can call?
    Can anyobe help please?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 11:18 AM
    It seems my old problem has returned.
    I connect my z10 to my pc 9 times out of 10 I have to manually start BlackBerry Link.
    I wait for everything to load up then I try to transfer files from pc to my z10 all seems good........for about 5 seconds, then transfer bar goes red, then it says the storage on my phone is no longer available. They can't even be accessed any longer through my computer either. The only way to start again is to reboot my pc. But it won't shut down to reboot. I have to hold the power button to shut down and reboot.
    Something is really wrong but I can't find what? :-(
    Does BlackBerry have a helpline that I can call?
    Can anyobe help please?

Posted via CB10
    Hi!
    You should clear your cache using CCleaner. Also uninstall and reinstall BBLink. Reboot your PC and then try it again.
    What OS do you have? What about transferring files through wireless or BT?
    07-16-13 11:35 AM
    That link DOES suck! Also, make sure you have the most recent update that they have of bb link. It is a hit or miss here with that issue...it works 50% of the time!
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    07-16-13 12:04 PM
    Using windows 7 ultimate

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 04:00 PM