Anyone else notice ?

Is it my device only ?

Dont wanna damage it in case it is a defect and need to 'SWAP' it with a new physical one.

Thanks
    02-19-13 02:17 PM
    Any phone or tablet that us used for games gets hot. Mine gets hot too. I'm not to worried about it. You should be either.

Posted via Z10. "Prove yourself you are worthy of you not the world "
    02-19-13 02:18 PM
    After some extended Video Chat & Share with another Zed owner mine got up to 40 degrees C, but cooled down right after. Get the free Battery Lover app from BB World, as it measures the heat of your unit.
    02-19-13 03:07 PM
    Gaming heats up all devices...screen usage is intense so it heats up and drains battery as well...
    03-20-13 05:48 AM
    Your computer will also get warm when it's actually doing things, this is normal
    03-20-13 08:40 AM
    Dear my bb z10 is heating up while playin game or using whatsapp or while browsing ...
    i dont know what to do ...

i've Galaxy S2 as second phone ..... and use to play subway surfing alot ... i dont face such issue with S2, it heats up but not to extent you get worried.

is there any solution???
    03-26-13 03:04 AM
    Dear my bb z10 is heating up while playin game or using whatsapp or while browsing ...
    i dont know what to do ...

i've Galaxy S2 as second phone ..... and use to play subway surfing alot ... i dont face such issue with S2, it heats up but not to extent you get worried.

is there any solution???
    The back of the Z10 is very thin, it is going to conduct more heat to the outside than some phones. This is a good thing in keeping the inside of the phone cooler.
    If the heat bothers you, maybe get a case to insulate the heat from your hand, but you are not helping in keeping the inside of the phone cooler.
    03-26-13 03:09 AM
    If the heat bothers you, maybe get a case to insulate the heat from your hand, but you are not helping in keeping the inside of the phone cooler.
    Insulating the heat within the device wouldn't be a good idea. Heat increases resistance in electrical circuits, which leads to even more waste heat buildup and battery voltage drops, so you'll want to release that heat as much as possible. On a similar note, black is a good colour for electronics, because it has the highest emissivity value, which means it dissipates the most heat.
    03-26-13 03:21 AM