Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

12 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Z10-Black screen. led flashing red. HELP PLEASE

I Love my phone and I'm really hoping someone can help me fix it. I tried sending a message, and I looked at my phone a minute later and it wasn't there, so I retyped it and sent it again, and it did not show up again, so I restarted my phone, well tried to. It came onto the normal blackberry screen, but then it went black again. It will not turn on, but there is a sequence of 5 red led light flashes. One, then three faster, and then one again. I have tried pulling the battery, charging it, etc. Nothing has worked. I tried connecting it to blackberry link and it said it could not connect to my device. So I tried to reload the software.but it wont get past saying, initializing software. I also tried updating the software straight off of the internet and nothing.

CrackBerry User

17 Posts

This happened to me and I just ended up getting a replacement phone. I tried the same things you did, but failed to work. Maybe someone else has had better luck. On a more positive note, my replacement phone has been perfect. My original would only get about 6-8 hours of battery life and I hardly use my phone, where as the replacement gets me through almost two days!
    CrackBerry Abuser

396 Posts

Mine did the same thing. Take it back to your carrier. They told me the motherboard was fried.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

515 Posts

Dead phone.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

201 Posts

Have you tried a leaked autoloader instead of link?

6,887 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,890 Global Posts

Nope, I had it happen to me, too. Tried autoloaders, tried everything I possibly could. Took it back to the retailer.
    CrackBerry Abuser

284 Posts

Me too. It is not recoverable