- CrackBerry Newbie
- 7 Posts
Z10-Black screen. led flashing red. HELP PLEASE
I Love my phone and I'm really hoping someone can help me fix it. I tried sending a message, and I looked at my phone a minute later and it wasn't there, so I retyped it and sent it again, and it did not show up again, so I restarted my phone, well tried to. It came onto the normal blackberry screen, but then it went black again. It will not turn on, but there is a sequence of 5 red led light flashes. One, then three faster, and then one again. I have tried pulling the battery, charging it, etc. Nothing has worked. I tried connecting it to blackberry link and it said it could not connect to my device. So I tried to reload the software.but it wont get past saying, initializing software. I also tried updating the software straight off of the internet and nothing.
- CrackBerry User
09-25-2013, 06:03 PM #2
- 17 Posts
This happened to me and I just ended up getting a replacement phone. I tried the same things you did, but failed to work. Maybe someone else has had better luck. On a more positive note, my replacement phone has been perfect. My original would only get about 6-8 hours of battery life and I hardly use my phone, where as the replacement gets me through almost two days!
- By BlueRocks in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:14 PM
- By cbnoobster in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:03 PM
- By snarlybear in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 13Last Post: 09-28-2013, 03:43 PM
- By ricktw in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:10 AM
- By psmith0803 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:04 AM