I'm not on a leak.. I don't like using them
    Posted via CB10
    Problem solved. Your complaint is that BB doesn't update enough? Leaks are updates. Updates from BB. What do you have to lose by installing one, you can always go back.
    08-19-13 10:37 AM
    It's funny, when the phone was released people said how great 10.0 was and that there were no problems. Then 10.1 comes out and those same people claimed how "10.0 was buggy but 10.1 fixes everything and is perfect." Then 10.2 is leaked and those SAME people are now saying "10.2 fixes all of the bugs in 10.1 and its perfect!" When 10.3 is released those same people will say "Well yeah 10.2 was buggy, but this 10,3 release fixes everything!"

It's a vicious cycle with Blackberry where each new update is supposed to fix all the problems but it doesn't, but promises to fix them in the next release.
    Except for the fact that many including myself never had any problems at all. Think of the millions of BB10 users out there compared to the number of complaints here. Its a small piece of the pie, and every OS has it.
    08-19-13 10:46 AM
    Problem solved. Your complaint is that BB doesn't update enough? Leaks are updates. Updates from BB. What do you have to lose by installing one, you can always go back.
    Leaks that always have something wrong with them... after you install the leak you have to re load all your side loaded apps that's a long procedure for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 11:05 AM
    Except for the fact that many including myself never had any problems at all. Think of the millions of BB10 users out there compared to the number of complaints here. Its a small piece of the pie, and every OS has it.
    No I agree with you but also think of the millions (2.7 I think was the number) that purchased the Z10 but know nothing about Crackberry. And I think its fair to say that 10.0 was not a stable OS when it was released and was lacking in a lot of features. 10.1 was better, but most people aren't going to know how to load a leak onto the phone and won't bother with it and will have to wait until whenever 10.2 actually comes out, which as this rate I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2014. Granted, 10.2 fixes a lot of those things but we're 7 or so months into the release of this phone and its more than likely too late for it to make any kind of sales dent in the market.
    08-19-13 11:23 AM
    I think a lot of people forget, BlackBerry OS was Java based and BlackBerry 10 OS is not. There is a huge gap, when trying to have java devs build something to work that doesn't like java. Hence why we saw things like adobe air for settings

Posted via my Q10 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Great point!b

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 07:15 AM
    I don't run a leak, 10.1.0.2313, flawfree, no issues, no complain.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 07:34 AM
    It's I get random reboots twitter where I go on most of my free time is a basic old ios version.. and most apps on BBWORLD aren't free.

Posted via CB10
    you should try Blaq. it's an awesome twitter app. yes you have to pay for it but it's well worth it. not all apps cost money and got those that do, the average price I'd probably $.99. that's hardy expensive at all and the devs deserve to get paid and to get support. there is an easy solution to your Twitter problem but not wanting to pay for an app probably your bigger problem.

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    08-22-13 07:58 AM
    I think, in a few years...
    Android will be the market leader while BlackBerry will be at #2. iOS will be going down in my opinion (not because I hate iPhones or something)

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 08:22 AM
    Wouldn't it be annoying if we had to update our phones on a daily basis for the smallest of things? Would probably stop a lot of us from "moving".
    Every day my notebook computer's operating system checks for any updates and a typical month has at least 1 update/patch for the core operating system plus numerous application updates. Besides for BlackBerry 10 we were told the modular architecture would facilitate timely updates...I guess BlackBerry's definition of timely differs from most people's expectation of timely. I cannot say BlackBerry 10 has been a success.
    08-24-13 08:34 AM
    I think a lot of people forget, BlackBerry OS was Java based and BlackBerry 10 OS is not. There is a huge gap, when trying to have java devs build something to work that doesn't like java. Hence why we saw things like adobe air for settings

Posted via my Q10 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    BlackBerry did not reassign the BBOS development team to work on BB10. Stop being stupid. Those BBOS developers were laid-off en-masse around the time BlackBerry started advertising for experienced Apple iOS and Google Android developers.
    08-24-13 08:41 AM
35 12