About a year and a half ago there was a massive 1 Gb update to the Z-10. Installed it with no issues and what I noticed after was a lot of "lag" when sending out text messages, especially if talking to more than one person at a time. The phone was quite fast before this particular update. It's annoying because sometimes need to wait 30 seconds or so just to send a text message. Load text screen, waiting for 20 seconds. Write text. Wait 20 seconds until it decides to actually send it. What a pain in the arse and it never did that before.
    I'm using a carrier (Telus) phone that I purchased the day of release back in 2013. I keep waiting for an update and even though there was a couple after that large update they never fixed the issue. Now it's almost like Telus is no longer supporting the phone as I haven't received an update in many many months.

So what are my options? How can I get this phone's performance back up to where it should be? Otherwise the phone is great, everything works, don't really want to get rid of it yet. Thanks for any help.

Kit
    08-23-16 08:54 PM
    You can try running an autoloader with the latest OS in order to wipe and start fresh.

Download to PC, unzip, plug in device, run autoloader. Done.

OS 10.3.2.2813:

https://mega.nz/#!Fcg0kB6Y!6uTMNpX3U...QhTJohUODmrB1Y

Use Ultimate Backup from BBW if you want to back things up. Do not use BlackBerry Link.
    08-23-16 09:07 PM
    You've been dealing with this Lag for over a year? At this point does it really matter?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 09:29 AM
    You've been dealing with this Lag for over a year? At this point does it really matter?

Posted via CB10
    I like your comment. Maybe he experienced it a day or two after the update, turned off the phone and then used it again after a year.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 12:03 PM