Z10 BBM won't send pictures
Wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. I have a branded T-Mobile that I am using on T-Mobile.
My BBM has always worked flawlessly before the past few weeks. Since a few weeks ago whenever I take a photo and send it to via the "share" option with my friend who has the BBM app on her iPhone it doesn't go through 90% of the time. Sometimes, not always, I will have to send it as an attachment in BBM as opposed to taking the photo and sharing it. Even then it doesn't work. I am also experiencing the exact same problem with another friend who has a Q10.
In addition, when I am sending a photo via BBM it does't give me the option of sending it in a difference size... it automatically defaults to something like 45kb. Even with a super small file size it takes awhile for it to go through to my friend on his Q10.
To test it out, whenever I send a photo to anyone using WhatsApp they go through without any problems or delays. So its not T-Mobile's network, it has to be something going on with BBM.
Anyone else experiencing this problem? Thoughts or suggestions?
- 06-30-14, 12:08 AM #2
I would venture to guess it's a BlackBerry/T-Mo issue, but being intermittent there could be a connection problem to the iPhone if it doesn't have BBM open, and to your friend on a BB10 from data speed at one end or both.
- By zozo1980 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 8Last Post: 07-01-14, 05:20 AM
- By DIMITRI-XXX in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-14, 04:39 PM
- By J_K_Resnick in forum BlackBerry PassportReplies: 12Last Post: 06-29-14, 04:10 PM
- By sushantmittal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-14, 01:25 PM
- By qbnkelt in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-14, 11:59 AM