- CrackBerry Abuser
- 190 Posts
z10 - bbm setup error, cannot connect to server
would appreciate your help, guys!
got z10, setup went all fine. all works except bbm - whenever lunch it on wifi or on the cell data connection (I am on roaming, though all other apps and email work fine off wifi or cell connection) - it says it cannot complete setup, no blackberry data, no connection to server.
should not bbm work on z10 via usual 3g connection/general data plan? can the fact I am on roaming contribute to impossibility to setup bbm? (currently in London)
- CrackBerry Addict
02-04-2013, 08:33 PM #4
- 668 Posts
Shut off all antennas such as wifi and cell. Wait a a couple of moments and turn it back on then try it.
Also, make sure you are logged in with your info under settings. You can also log in via app world. From the top screen, swipe down to see settings.
- CrackBerry User
02-23-2013, 11:35 AM #5
- 48 Posts
BBM Loading error
I had something similar to this, every time I tried to set up BBm it gace me a server error (could not connect to Server). I accidently fixed this by going into Settings and then my Blackberry ID and edited the first and last names which for some reason were "Place" and "Holster". I then saved the edit and tried BBM again......Now it works.
- CrackBerry Master
05-12-2013, 02:27 PM #10
- 1,148 Posts
8300>> 8520>> 9900>> Z10 >> Z30
- By reneeryan2008 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-21-2012, 12:33 AM
- By demps2009 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2009, 09:23 PM
- By gforster in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:50 PM
- By graffixx in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2008, 05:15 PM
- By Detman101 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2008, 10:18 AM