Z10 battery life issues
My z10 only does half a day battery I mean I know I'm a heavy user sending over well probably over 500 messages a day via BBM and text and various things and I use a lot of android apps via snap. But I would of thought I would get more than half a day I got more than that on my old 3gs I can post device manager too just say hut I'm just wondering if this is normal or do I have a problem.
Posted via CB10
- 06-14-14, 07:05 AM #2
If you do that many emails and texts that's about right. The Z10 is a great phone but the battery life is a problem. I would suggest getting a spare battery, a battery poser pack or a battery case to help you through the day. If you can charge during the day, I used to do so religiously.
Many people will tell you their battery experiences. It all depends on what type of signal you have and how you use your phone. They sell extended batteries and many people are pleased with them as well.
- 06-14-14, 07:37 AM #5
That's an average normal day of battery life on the Z10. Great device other than battery life!! You will see numerous posts on this! I'm a heavy user and can kill both my Z30 and Q10 in a day by the afternoon and these have way larger batter capacity than the Z10. My Z10 wouldn't last past noon for me.
Posted Via my ? Q10 ?
- By bberry1995 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-15-14, 10:38 AM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-14-14, 03:52 PM
- By geHuC in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 10Last Post: 06-14-14, 02:38 PM
- By donnie990 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 9Last Post: 06-14-14, 12:48 PM
- By Roopak Saini in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-14, 07:19 AM