Yes I just wanted to let anyone that is having excessive battery drain on the Z10 that I was having the same issues where I'd go to bed with a full battery and by the morning my phone would be so dead that it shut it's self off and I've been getting annoyed with this so I just started to go through my phones permissions settings like other posts have said and I turned off anything I thought that should not be on and I also went into the hub settings where the 3 dots at lower right corner is and clicked on email accounts and in there is a list of my emails so I clicked my windows live mail and at the bottom it allows you to edit account so I clicked on this and I checked everything in their that shouldn't be on for syncing and then I went to advanced settings at the bottom of the screen and I noticed in there that my "push" was turned on so I turned this off and set my sync intervals for 1 hour and saved everything and now went to bed last night and woke up this morning with about 75% battery life and I've noticed that it's not chewing up my battery so far today as well. So I'm wondering if it has something with hotmail going to this new "Outlook" service for emails, just saying not sure but maybe its just me!
    06-29-13 08:14 AM
    06-29-13 08:54 AM
    Yes I just wanted to let anyone that is having excessive battery drain on the Z10 that I was having the same issues where I'd go to bed with a full battery and by the morning my phone would be so dead that it shut it's self off and I've been getting annoyed with this so I just started to go through my phones permissions settings like other posts have said and I turned off anything I thought that should not be on and I also went into the hub settings where the 3 dots at lower right corner is and clicked on email accounts and in there is a list of my emails so I clicked my windows live mail and at the bottom it allows you to edit account so I clicked on this and I checked everything in their that shouldn't be on for syncing and then I went to advanced settings at the bottom of the screen and I noticed in there that my "push" was turned on so I turned this off and set my sync intervals for 1 hour and saved everything and now went to bed last night and woke up this morning with about 75% battery life and I've noticed that it's not chewing up my battery so far today as well. So I'm wondering if it has something with hotmail going to this new "Outlook" service for emails, just saying not sure but maybe its just me!
    Hi and Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    Not to be mean but stop and come up for air!!! Wow!! I can tell you were excited!! That is one long-azz run-on sentence you got going there! Now you said you checked to make sure things were not updating at too fast a pace...good. I think you may have found the source of your problem!! Glad you were able to slow the memory drain by resetting the sync interval.

If you made any other changes post em up so maybe you can help someone else too, ok???
    Thanks for posting and welcome to CrackBerry!!!
    06-29-13 08:57 AM
    I have a Torch 9800 and am waiting for a Q10 qhich is due late August. In the meantime my bb has been draining really fast and slow to react to everything and like you even though I switched off at night to save battery was dead in morning. I sent for a new battery and still the same. My son suggested restoring the phone to the last back up which I have done and hey presto phone is back to normal. Try it, it may work for your phone. Obviously it was a soft ware problem and not the battery.
    07-05-13 01:14 PM