So I have owned my blackberry since the first day it was released in Canada, and besides a few small issues i haven't really had any problems (on Bell, no update yet). But over the past few days, its been crashing a lot to the point of just turning itself off. But now i'm noticing that when it crashes, the battery suddenly goes from about fully charged to zero. Its really weird because sometimes i will just have it turned on, lying on a desk, and il be receiving msgs, etc, with no apps running, and then all of a sudden it turns off and i have zero battery. Has anyone else seen this before? my battery seems to be preforming to expectations, but its occurring every day or so now.
    03-05-13 10:24 PM
    I haven't experience any of those problems but would suggest taking back if your still in your 30 day period. They may still exchange it though, especially if your having issues.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 10:31 PM
    I'm with Bell and never seen that happen. Remember that if you don't have LTE or in a spotty LTE area... shut LTE off. It can kill your battery very fast

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 10:43 PM
    Ya im outside the 30 days now, and i turned off LTE after the first week when i noticed how much battery it saved. Ive been with blackberry since 2004, and im at a complete loss as to why this is happening. I cant imagine it being a faulty battery, as it acts normally the rest of the time. and while the battery pull does eat up some battery faster than it would if you left it in, like i said its almost full and then dead.
    03-05-13 10:55 PM
    Ya im outside the 30 days now, and i turned off LTE after the first week when i noticed how much battery it saved. Ive been with blackberry since 2004, and im at a complete loss as to why this is happening. I cant imagine it being a faulty battery, as it acts normally the rest of the time. and while the battery pull does eat up some battery faster than it would if you left it in, like i said its almost full and then dead.
    It's clearly a faulty battery. Call BlackBerry customer support.
    03-05-13 10:58 PM