Okay I got my Virign Mobile Canada phone, it was probably one of the few devices that I could find the other The Source stores reported that VMC had dropped the ball and they didn't expect their orders to come in a week from now.

The issue which maybe a software issue with the battery that I noticed is that it constant charges, I have had my device plugged in since 6:30pm yesterday and this morning even though the battery bar is at the max I can still see the lightening bolt flickering off and on. If this is a software problem and BlackBerry doesn't address this quickly they could be forced to replace a lot of Z10 batteries sooner rather than later.

The other issue I have is if I respond to a BBM in my hub later when I go back the hub the response BBM window is still open and there is no way for me to close it, so how do I know this isn't also running down the batter, or using valuable system resources? Plus when I swipe again to get into the hub sometimes its take me a few try to get past the BBM window down into my hub.

BES/ActiveSync email. As I have mentioned before with my Playbook, I still have my old BB device inside my BES5 server even though its not active however after doing an ActiveSync with my Z10 I noticed that all the folders I had setup under BES5 to be able to see emails that come into them are being pushed down to my Z10. Since I don't know if I will be running BES10 at this point I don't really know if I want to remove my BES5 yet, but its interesting, the rest of you who are BES admins should try it...keep your old account in BES5 and add a folder to the account that you have a rule that forwards email to then send an email so it forwards and watch it show up on your Z10 or PB.
    02-06-13 05:08 AM
    The other issue I have is if I respond to a BBM in my hub later when I go back the hub the response BBM window is still open and there is no way for me to close it, so how do I know this isn't also running down the batter, or using valuable system resources? Plus when I swipe again to get into the hub sometimes its take me a few try to get past the BBM window down into my hub.
    If I get what you mean, simply swipe from left to right, whilst in the hub looking at the bbm message. That takes you the BBM sub-category, swipe left to right again, brings up a menu, Hub is at the top, and all other accounts are listed.
    02-06-13 05:25 AM