Z1o's battery goes 0% but still works for hrs how's that possible??

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 09:26 AM
    Better than most who at 30% it shuts down on them.

You can try fully charging it, pull the battery for several hours (i'd just do it over night) and then reinsert the battery and see if it recalibrates it.

But if you have an STL-100-1..... the problem is most likely going to come back. At least until they provide a OS update or MR.
    08-08-14 09:51 AM
    Okay guys, I searched all over the internet to find a solution with regards to my battery sync problem, because my bbz10 dies at 50% indicated battery charge.

This is what I did, so it died at 50% (that means the battery is totally drained), I removed the battery from the phone for 1 hour (removing the battery will some how refresh or reset the phone's internal clock or something, just like when you remove the internal battery on a PC, it resets the motherboard's time,date and settings.) So after 1 hour I replaced the battery (still drained) and I proceeded to charge the phone till it had 10% charge and I restarted the phone (the restart will refresh the phone and validate that it is now charging a battery with only 10% power remaining)

And there you go, the battery is now synced with the phone's battery meter.
    01-20-15 01:18 AM
    Hi, You need to bring out your battery from your phone for about 1 - 2 hours and after that put it back and charge it to be 100% ( charge only with wall socket charger ) after you do this job wait your battery going to 0% and after that do above stage again i did this way and worked, if you test it please tell me

Thanks
    01-20-15 02:00 AM
    Z1o's battery goes 0% but still works for hrs how's that possible??

Posted via CB10
    Don't remove the battery while it's connected to wall charger as it may create short circuit...

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 07:45 AM
    I agree, you don't need to remove your battery while charging.
    01-22-15 04:19 AM
    Its a battery meter prob....when u will use the device while charging....battey meter gets disbalance.....use the device until it gets off by itself...remove battery,sim,sd card...for 2 hrs...then assemble them and press the power switch 2 to 3 times and then charge it....
    It will work

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 04:26 AM