Z10 + Android Phone on Rogers or Telus?
I currently have an Android phone with Bell. The Z10 doesn't work with android data plans at Bell. They require you to switch to a BB data plan. This is annoying because I would like to be able to use the same sim card in both phones, without having to call Bell every time I want to switch between the two phones.
I'm wondering if anyone seeing this post has both a Z10 and an Android phone on Telus or Rogers. If so, has anyone swapped the sim card from the Z10 to their Android phone or vice-versa and had everything work as it should on each device?
If so, this would be enough to make me leave Bell.
- 02-08-2013, 01:30 PM #2
I am using TELUS and went from a Android SGS 3 to the Z10 this week.
Never a issue with the plan just remove SIM and slide in to the new Z10............presto and LTE is blazing fast.
Am loving the new keyboard. Swipe back over the delete key to delete the last word not just the letter is a small thing but a crown pleaser.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-08-2013, 01:30 PM #3
- 902 Posts
I have a Original 6GB BIS data plan on my account. Switched the sim cards on the Z10 & worked just fine with Rogers. Same goes with my other account which has 500MB data smartphone non blackberry. Worked just fine.
Bell is doing this out of stupid reason. No other carrier is doing this.
- By anthonyp in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 27Last Post: 07-23-2012, 05:58 PM
- By tinoman in forum RogersReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:43 AM
- By kathhhhhh in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 23Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:27 AM
- By mrsadkins9399 in forum AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2009, 07:45 AM
- By dnz in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2008, 09:59 PM