- CrackBerry User
- 36 Posts
Z10 Alert Notifications Settings
Z10 verizon owner here since day 1. Overall, love the phone give it a nice 8.5/9 out of 10. Apps arent a issue for me because i just use the browser and save it on my homescreen(i think this is better than MANY apps). Great browser, keyboard great ( need my phone to learn my 'language' and slang), GREAT battery life (currently sitting at 68% from 6:30 am - 530 pm ; moderate use) .
But to my reason for posting. Can someone help me with the notifcations setting? I am a vibrate person, dont like ringers phone because always 3 feet away from me. BUT when i am on the 'vibrate' mode my ALARM vibrates. Is there any way to override so my alarm is loud? Almost was late to work because of it. Do i just need to be 'Normal' and turn off all sounds except for vibrate? For the rare times i do like ringers i would like that to be my normal setting. Any thoughts (hopefully profiles is coming back in10.1)? Question 2: Any way to make the vibrate 2 pulses instead of just 1?
- By slowmotiongenius in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-09, 03:09 PM
- By davidc2 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-09, 09:32 AM
- By tjt756 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-09, 09:46 AM
- By davidc2 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-09, 01:37 PM
- By epiguards in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 11-14-07, 11:19 AM