CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Z10 Alert Notifications Settings

Z10 verizon owner here since day 1. Overall, love the phone give it a nice 8.5/9 out of 10. Apps arent a issue for me because i just use the browser and save it on my homescreen(i think this is better than MANY apps). Great browser, keyboard great ( need my phone to learn my 'language' and slang), GREAT battery life (currently sitting at 68% from 6:30 am - 530 pm ; moderate use) .

But to my reason for posting. Can someone help me with the notifcations setting? I am a vibrate person, dont like ringers phone because always 3 feet away from me. BUT when i am on the 'vibrate' mode my ALARM vibrates. Is there any way to override so my alarm is loud? Almost was late to work because of it. Do i just need to be 'Normal' and turn off all sounds except for vibrate? For the rare times i do like ringers i would like that to be my normal setting. Any thoughts (hopefully profiles is coming back in10.1)? Question 2: Any way to make the vibrate 2 pulses instead of just 1?
    CrackBerry Abuser

If you put main setting as vibrate all sounds will change to vibrate. Put it on normal. Below you will find setting for individual functions so you can put phone or any other function on vibration individually.

Posted from my lovely Z10