I recently updated to the .116 on my Z10 and since then I have been having issues with apps on my phone opening properly. I was late to work this morning because the clock/alarm app that came with the phone decided not to work and when i try to open it, it opens to the load screen and then closes. Some of my other apps do this on the phone as well. Anyone else having these issues?
    04-17-13 10:16 AM
    You might want to connect your device to your computer and reapply the update with BlackBerry Link. I vaguely remember reading somewhere about someone having an issue with the OTA update that was fixed by reinstalling it with Link. Worth a shot.
    04-17-13 10:27 AM
    I have experienced the same issue after the update, but my issues were with two BlackBerry ( not side loaded) games. All was fine after a reboot of the phone.

Posted via unlocked BlackBerry Z10 on AT&T
    04-17-13 10:30 AM
    New Blackberry Z10 10.0.10.822 Firmware Blocks Sideloading Apps | Good E-Reader - eBooks, Publishing and Comic News

it is saying that BAR files are affected in latest update and it seems thats its only ported apps that are being affected, do we think they have done something to the android code without knowing in this update and screwed the apps?
    04-17-13 10:34 AM
    Okay I did reboot the phone but it started doing it again. I'll try connecting it to my pc.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 10:34 AM
    New Blackberry Z10 10.0.10.822 Firmware Blocks Sideloading Apps | Good E-Reader - eBooks, Publishing and Comic News

it is saying that BAR files are affected in latest update and it seems thats its only ported apps that are being affected, do we think they have done something to the android code without knowing in this update and screwed the apps?
    Just confirmed that post is absolutely not true. Side loading works fine on the leaked Z10STL100-3/10.0.10.822

But I will say this. I could not restore my application data backup. If I restored my backup, none of my android apps would work, would get a system.app crashed error in the Android player.
    But I'm not convinced 822 is any better than the previous os.
    04-17-13 10:45 AM