Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ChrisL89
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Z in Z10 not for ZA ... How to drop a ball

It is now confirmed, that even though the Z10 is being launched today, and will be available to most of the Launch countries that have live events...

ZA

Johannesburg... will end very mush Z' less.....

Even though, due to high sales of BlackBerry, and High demand by most of the population for the Device, South Africa couldn't follow through on Delivering until MARCH??????

Hope everyone else enjoy's there Z10's

I will be looking, and weeping....

Thnx for nothing Vodacom/MTN and CELLC

Z10 or Nothing!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    28c55527

its so annoying, i have been on both cellc and vodacom for even a date in march and all i can get is sumtime............ arghhhh

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticRift View Post
    It is now confirmed, that even though the Z10 is being launched today, and will be available to most of the Launch countries that have live events...

ZA

Johannesburg... will end very mush Z' less.....

Even though, due to high sales of BlackBerry, and High demand by most of the population for the Device, South Africa couldn't follow through on Delivering until MARCH??????

curve8310--curve8900--tour9650--curve8520-bold9780--torch9810--Playbook 32gb-Q10
    CrackBerry Newbie

I spoke to BB consultant at MTN Gatemax and he confirmed an end Feb release. Our corporate consultant is only going for BB10 training on the 18th Feb. A while back Thorsten Heins said SA would be in the 1st wave of release. Where did this go wrong. Have our networks messed up again!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticRift View Post

Just get one on eBay. My eBay username is: limh5
    CrackBerry User

Default Z in Z10 not for ZA ... How to drop a ball

You are all going on about something that is not released yet. Maybe our carriers are under NDA, so they might not be allowed to say the real date. Just wait for the launch, which is 2 hours and 17min away.. Eish...
    Barljo likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    912 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfa11oo7 View Post
    I spoke to BB consultant at MTN Gatemax and he confirmed an end Feb release. Our corporate consultant is only going for BB10 training on the 18th Feb. A while back Thorsten Heins said SA would be in the 1st wave of release. Where did this go wrong. Have our networks messed up again!!
    Just to pick up a point here... As far as I'm aware, we have no confirmed dates for anything yet. As such, end Feb could be the first wave of the release.

I don't think that anyone needs to get date-stressed until later today/tomorrow (depending on timezones) when the announcements have been made, reported, dissected, and confirmed.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    28c55527

ok so i pre-ordered my Z10 with 8Ta yesterday at an 8ta store, i hope that means very soon.
    curve8310--curve8900--tour9650--curve8520-bold9780--torch9810--Playbook 32gb-Q10
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,245 Global Posts
    PIN
    330c56f6

Well come on. Z10 isn't even available in America so no need to complain there. We will both get it in march