...that is what a friend told me tonight as we were having beers...

and I dealt with it....

PS:sorry, just trying to lighten things up a bit

have a great weekend and the next is for all of the amazing CB community! CHEERS CBers!
    Attached Thumbnails "Your Z10 SUCKS"-Deal with it!-img_00001367.jpg  
    05-31-13 05:19 PM
    The person is jealous

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 05:22 PM
    "Why'd you get a blackberry?!"
    currentodysseys and Bilaal like this.
    05-31-13 05:48 PM
    Don't hurt his friend too much Chuck. Thanks for the Lol

Posted via CB10.1.0.2354
    currentodysseys likes this.
    05-31-13 05:50 PM
    The person is jealous

Posted via CB10
    Yea, the only conclusion!
    05-31-13 05:53 PM
    Lol...

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    05-31-13 06:04 PM
    The person is jealous

Posted via CB10
    Was ....
    05-31-13 06:16 PM
    A lot of people consider only one draft tap a short coming.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 06:22 PM
    A lot of people consider only one draft tap a short coming.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    ....... there ya go! ....
    05-31-13 06:29 PM
    Your friends must have been here reading the "cancer" threads to be able to come up with such a fine diagnostic of our phones. ... Thx for having our back Chuck!!!

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    05-31-13 10:27 PM
    Well, after months and months, the thread topic is sadly oh so true.
    Robert Roger and ZachW91 like this.
    07-23-13 04:36 PM
    Well, after months and months, the thread topic is sadly oh so true.
    You are endangering Chuck paying you a visit now lol.

PS: (Actually, after months and months the topic is much far from truth. I rely on my Z10 for my business and it has proven to be a great companion especially when on the road! For me it works really well. From what I see coming on 10.2 as well I guess it will get even better)
    07-23-13 04:48 PM
    Strange you mention on the road, as google maps does not work well sideloading even on 10.2 which I use latest version. Certainly BB maps is a sad sad substitute. I can't imagine a more important on the road app than google maps

OS 10 is making progress - sadly just much too slowly. Realistically my wife's old phone which is several years old and runs an outdated version of android blows the z10 out of the water in every aspect.

Really, if blackberry wants to survive they should really just cook their server stuff into a reliable OS such as android, rather than putting bandaid after bandaid on OS10.
    ZachW91, jgz10 and Robert Roger like this.
    07-23-13 05:00 PM
    OS 10 is making progress - sadly just much too slowly. Realistically my wife's old phone which is several years old and runs an outdated version of android blows the z10 out of the water in every aspect.
    You're a lucky guy. This means you don't have to buy her a new phone since it works so well.
    07-23-13 05:11 PM
    Strange you mention on the road, as google maps does not work well sideloading even on 10.2 which I use latest version. Certainly BB maps is a sad sad substitute. I can't imagine a more important on the road app than google maps

Really, if blackberry wants to survive they should really just cook their server stuff into a reliable OS such as android, rather than putting bandaid after bandaid on OS10.
    WOW dude pass me some of that chit your smoking.....

Posted via CB10
    Gambit_DE likes this.
    07-23-13 05:12 PM

I know my way and for now my way is BlackBerry .

Strangest things have happened, like giving my old torch to my wife who decided to ditch her iphone on the second day of trying the old BB out... practical I think she called it... yeah pretty sure, that was the word
    07-23-13 05:19 PM
    This is just so wrong, i dont know where to start.
    I dont, you just have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 05:25 PM
    Wow...I'm willing to bet that you just made that up. I am an Android user, So I am biased (I admit). My fiancee was an iOS lover until recently. And while I'm no iOS lover its simplicity is perfect for younger and older demographics who don't quite grasp the complexity of (higher tier Android devices.) I respect your allegiance to your brand, but give me a break, no reasonable person is going to ditch thier iphone for a legacy Blackberry because its more practical, thats BS.
    Last edited by Fidel Mercado; 07-29-13 at 09:53 AM.
    07-29-13 09:05 AM
    Unfortunately I actually hear 'BlackBerry sucks' quite often. Usually without at basis... oh Wells maybe there is. But they haven't updated that basis yet...

I'd just shrug and say, well you obviously haven't seen BlackBerry 10 yet so keep up before you sound like you don't know what you are talking about..

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 09:20 AM
    I tell myself that all the time... then I install the newest leaked OS and it's the Best Phone Ever again
    07-29-13 09:22 AM
    I hope that Blackberry can have a resurgence, there needs to be variety to help break up this duopoloy. But I'm not jaded by brand loyalty. Your OS is solid, but its a little late in the game and the new features (HUB, the intuitive keyboard, and gesture based UI) are nice, but are small scale in comparison to the competition, the Z10 is a solid upgrade for BB users, but thats about it. There's a lot more work ahead. The Z10 is a decent start, but nothing special. So before you jump on and start calling me a Troll (which is ridiculous), step outside and take a breath of fresh air, and think rationally. Everyone who is remotely critical of Blackberry isn't a Troll. Perhaps the criticism (in some instances) is valid. Just saying.
    07-29-13 09:50 AM
    I agree that constructive criticism is a necessity in every part of life.

Regarding the z10, I personally find it a very very good option. So much so that I had many people that are not fond of BlackBerry praise the phone big time.

Especially now with the 10.2 os, I am sorry but I think that if before it was special (for me it was) bb10 now is amazingly productive and really really a joy to have as a phone. For me it IS one of the best phones one can have. Does it have drawbacks? Sure it does
    Every phone does and so it goes for every os. Each can choose their value for money deal.

That said.... chuck does not like his phone be called names (and arguing with chuck is not an option in my book)

Posted via CB10
    a1s2d3f4g5 likes this.
    08-09-13 05:20 PM
    You are welcome to your opinion but I personally love my z10. The new update to 10.2 has helped a lot and it shows the direction the os is moving. Given some time to mature things will get even better. All platforms have their own issues. For how I use a phone the z10 works best for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 05:57 PM
    He was probably just tired of you talking about it all the time.
    08-09-13 06:11 PM
    Well sorry that bb10 os hasn't been out as long as android ios and Windows

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 06:12 PM
46 12