Your help with Gmail please
I'm really at a loss to create my email, calendar and contacts.
I've a company email (be***.com but working under gmail) and I'm not be able to configurate it neiver with active sync nor with gmail.
Keep on receiving an error telling me that access configuration of IMAP are changed: Error: Your login information for IMAP server has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings.
I?m driving crazy
- 02-12-2013, 12:06 AM #4
KB33472-How to integrate Google Apps accounts as ActiveSync
This has worked successfully for a number of people here on the forums. Please try it. It should work very well.
- 02-12-2013, 01:20 AM #6
Are you using your full email address as your username? No
Also, please do not fill in anything for "domain" but *do* fill in "server" as instructed in KB33472.
Finally, please Restart your device (press and hold the device's power button and tap Restart) and try again. ok
- CrackBerry Addict
02-12-2013, 02:03 AM #10
- 689 Posts
Now tap on Microsoft Exchange Activesync and fill the fields especially -- Server address: m.google.com and Port:443.
Hopefully that will do the trick.
- 03-29-2013, 09:43 PM #14
Still not working for me and I've tried everything suggested in this thread.
I've got a corporate gmail account and have a Verizon Z10 running 10.0.9.422
Some additional interesting info. My corporate gmail account is a .co domain. I have another domain under the same corporate gmail account that is a .com domain. I attempted to add the .com domain and it worked first try. I wonder if it has something to do with .co domains????
- By therealtalkk in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-07-2010, 11:51 AM
- By LeeLu in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2010, 01:08 AM
- By therealtalkk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-14-2010, 01:43 PM
- By therealtalkk in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2009, 06:18 PM
- By therealtalkk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2009, 06:18 PM