After being a loyal user and fan of blackberry for over 7yr's I wake up to this >> BlackBerry Z30 - BlackBerry Z30 Verizon Wireless
    (( Exclusive on Verizon ! ? What about T - Mobile Customers ! ))
    Plus If thats not bad enough, We're still waiting on the new update ( 10.2 ) Which was supposed to be here at the end of October that everyone else has but the U.S. And then we get informed that there will be no mircast or Wifi direct as well as no USB to go either in the 10.2 update for Z 10 owners . Sorry Blackberry I am DONE !
    I think we all waited with great hopes that BB would turn around. People are just fed up with BB. And I can't justify 700 $$ for another phone ((That is supposed to be your new flag ship )) That I can't do anything with anymore and who might not be in production any longer in the near future .
    A lot of stores aren't even stocking the Z30 { T - Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, } While they support blackberry they are not stocking BB10 devices in their stores they can be ordered online or at Retail outlets { Who have Demo Models } and drop shipped to customers. I guess we'll have to wait and see the news for ( NOV.4th its just around the corner ) And that doesn't look to good either > > Fairfax takes hit before BlackBerry deadline | Dashboard - Yahoo Finance Canada
    We even went as far as calling everybody from Kensington to Sandisk - Bank of America To J.P.Morgan Chase even Pay-Pal also went as far to call Kwikset and Schlage lock company They have no interest or concern. Right now it would be nice just to get the update 10.2 that everybody else has and maybe some info as to when I could use my NFC to make payments. All these promised features and it was Disappointment after Disappointment.

{ So we poised a question to our carrier }

QUESTION ? :
    Now what can T - Mobile due for Its disgruntled customers like me Who now just wants to get out and away from this device ((( ASAP ! )))

THE REPLY :
    T - Mobile is putting together trade in options for myself and my constituents on either the NOTE 3 or APPLE 5s . Looks like blackberry loses 200 plus people in this Organization )) FACT ! ((
    I warned of this in a past post here on Crackberry and with these stupid moves it comes to full fruition
    Last edited by J Daniel White II; 11-01-13 at 02:22 PM.
    11-01-13 02:00 PM
    That does stink, more power to you. Talk with your wallet... that's the only language businesses understand.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 02:11 PM