Hey guys, I've had no sync with my Yahoo calendar for some time now, but last night I managed to fix it.
    I don't know if it'll work for everyone but here it goes.

I have activated Second Sign-In Verification on Yahoo some time ago, so when I tried to add the caldav account my BlackBerry said I have entered the wrong password. Then I received an email from Yahoo saying that a new sign in was attempted, so I have to create an application specific password. So I logged in on the pc and created a new password for the calendar for my Z10. I used the new password and it worked. So the settings are the following :
    Go to Settings>Accounts>Add new>advanced>CalDav

Username: enter the first part before the @ sign, so just "example" from [email protected]
    Email address : leave it empty
    Password : enter the password generated by yahoo NOT your usual account password
    Server address : https://caldav.calendar.yahoo.com

If you have any questions reply to this post and I will try to answer them.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bling_Bling; 09-27-14 at 07:18 AM.
    dianap and GSM-S like this.
    09-27-14 05:27 AM
    Nice. Hopefully yahoo users find this.
    dianap likes this.
    09-27-14 09:28 AM
    Hi there! I'm not a BlackBerry user, I'm a new Android/former iPhone user. I use Yahoo calendar and I'm up to my ears in frustration in trying to get the Yahoo calender to work on the Android. I know it's not the same as the Blackberry, but I thought it was worth a shot. I followed your instructions and obtained the app specific password, but when attempting to follow the "add account" side of things, my Yahoo menus look different from yours. I wonder if it's because I'm using the US version?

Anyway, here is the deal. When I go to Settings>Accounts>, it doesn't say "add new", it just says "add". When I click Add, I get a window that says "Sending Name", "email address", "description", and "reply to address", and a check box that says "Set up to receive emails". When I check that, I get a secondary menu that says "Username", "password", "Deliver email to (with a drop down menu showing my folders)", and "POP server". Under POP server, I have checkboxes that say "Use SSL", "Use filers", "override default pop port (and then a box for typing in), and "Leave mail on pop server".

Thinking they just rearranged the menus, I followed your directions for inputting the info in the fields you describe above, putting my username only in the username field, leaving the email addy field blank, my app specific password in the password field, and then the caldav url in the POP server field. When I hit save, it said it couldn't finish my request because the email address field was blank.

THEN I tried just putting in my email addy into that field just to satisfy it, and it said "you cannot add your default email address as an external account".

I've tried most of the third party CalDav apps out there and I keep getting the same error you seem to have....that the password is incorrect. But I KNOW that it is correct. That's why I thought that it was the same problem.

I haven't tried inputting the app specific password into one of my CalDav sync apps. I'll try that next.

Do you have any thoughts/advice/info? Thanks
    10-03-14 03:52 PM
    I could hug and kiss you! I have been trying to figure this out since I got my Z10 18 months ago. I followed the steps above and it works! Thank you so much!
    10-04-14 10:46 AM
    Hi there! I'm not a BlackBerry user, I'm a new Android/former iPhone user.

<removed>

I've tried most of the third party CalDav apps out there and I keep getting the same error you seem to have....that the password is incorrect. But I KNOW that it is correct. That's why I thought that it was the same problem.

I haven't tried inputting the app specific password into one of my CalDav sync apps. I'll try that next.

Do you have any thoughts/advice/info? Thanks
    I would ask in Android central. Better chances at getting someone with the same options there than you would here.
    10-04-14 10:49 AM
    Well you seem to be trying to set up an email account, because POP server is the email delivery protocol. If you want to sync the calendar you use the settings I posted above. If you want to sync email you need the Yahoo app I think.

I don't know which CalDav app will work for you on Android. But you said that you haven't tried putting in the app specific password in any of the CalDav apps, and this is a key point here. This is why you create another password because the original one won't work. So generate a password and try it.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:05 PM
    Thanks for this my wife uses yahoo and had this problem. Your fix worked much appreciated

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 07:53 PM