Right. Other phones also work with yahoo. I wonder where and to who we should escalate. BlackBerry help at twitter was completely NOT helping at all. Here in Germany there is no official support anymore.

BTW, I switched to fruux.com for the time being. I use their calendar for free from my Q10 and through thunderbird at my work computer.

-pac

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 12:13 AM
    I contacted Yahoo via twitter and they got back to me:
    https://twitter.com/AlexanderMosena/...73312686526464
    No solution from their side up until now, just a link to that page that tells us that it doesn't work.
    -pac
    02-01-14 05:12 AM
    If it's "not currently supported" then how come my wife's calendar account works with my z10? Clearly they're not telling us what's really going on. But that's yahoo for you...

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:49 AM
    Well, my wife's yahoo account also stopped working on my z10. I have officially switched to fruux.com and now have calendar access on my z10! I'm also going to switch my email account to fastmail.fm and say bye-bye to yahoo altogether!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 11:35 AM
    Huge delay in sending emails lately as well. Sent an email from my Yahoo account from my computer, copied myself on the email and it took 26 minutes to go from my sent items to my inbox???? Canada post is faster than that.....
    02-06-14 01:25 PM
    I can also recommend fruux.com! They're really good and their support, especially via twitter is superb.
    But I personally have moved on to posteo.de. They're great. Basically 100% secure, ad-free, with caldav and carddav support. Great!
    Poor yahoo!
    -pac

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:13 PM
    Blackberry is slowly dying here. What was once the ONLY solution for email, is now becoming an "also ran." Not pushing emails on the bb10 and now no calendar sync, I'm about ready to throw in the towel on BB... after almost 10 years!! My wife's iPhone receives pushed email, and has no problems syncing with online calendars...the same is true with my son's android phone. BB better get their act together quickly before this all crashes down around them. Blackberry used to be a highly respected brand... now it's a joke.
    02-15-14 11:51 PM
    Blackberry is slowly dying here. What was once the ONLY solution for email, is now becoming an "also ran." Not pushing emails on the bb10 and now no calendar sync, I'm about ready to throw in the towel on BB... after almost 10 years!! My wife's iPhone receives pushed email, and has no problems syncing with online calendars...the same is true with my son's android phone. BB better get their act together quickly before this all crashes down around them. Blackberry used to be a highly respected brand... now it's a joke.
    A few people have had an issue, with one email service. This, after all the mistakes BlackBerry has made over the years, is hardly the last nail in the BlackBerry coffin.

I don't know if it's a regional problem, a technical problem, or a setting problem. Whatever it is, as the second largest email provider on the planet, it would bury the forum where it a widespread problem.
    02-16-14 12:17 AM
    Well now my contacts from yahoo when kaput today. Switched it over to Gmail. This is getting pathetic!

Posted via CB10 on my Rogers Crackberry!
    02-23-14 08:10 PM
    Seems like things are moving a little:
    https://yahoo.sdx.socialdynamx.com/p...sation/4454335
    -pac
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-27-14 02:01 PM
    Seems like things are moving a little:
    https://yahoo.sdx.socialdynamx.com/p...sation/4454335
    -pac
    That's a good sign. They're working on intermittent email sync issues too. They need to move fast. Customers are dropping.
    02-27-14 02:47 PM
    Fingers crossed! Thanks for the info!

Posted via CB10 on my Rogers Crackberry!
    02-27-14 07:10 PM
    I couldn't take it anymore. The calendar and email were of primary importance to me. I'm sadly no longer a blackberry owner. I went with android though, not apple. So far everything works as advertised on my Samsung. Good luck folks.

Mike
    03-26-14 10:48 AM
    Hello everyone,

since 10.3.1 update the Calendar app does support multiple calendars per CalDAV account, not just the default calendar. The CalDAV account has to be re-created, additional calendars are added to the list in the "Manage" menu.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 12:23 PM
    Yahoo Calendar is finally working for me! I repeat: Yahoo Calendar is working on 10.3.1.
    -pac
    03-04-15 02:37 AM
    To all of you having problems, try this solution I posted some time ago. Make sure you have 2 factor authentication activated for your yahoo account and create the so-called app specific password.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...solved-962473/
    03-04-15 08:02 AM
    Yahoo Calendar is finally working for me! I repeat: Yahoo Calendar is working on 10.3.1.
    -pac
    I concur. Just added it back and working now!
    03-04-15 09:53 AM
42 12