Help!

My Yahoo Calendar will add fine in the accounts but when I go to my calendar app I see nothing. I swipe down and click manage and I see the calendar is added but in the color boxes I have spinning circles. I have tried adding it using caldav but same issue. I thought it was a server issue so I tried several hours later same issue. I added my Gmail Calendar fine. Wife has Z10 as well and her yahoo calendar is fine. Help! I tried searching issue but no luck. It has been working fine since the release of the Z10. Just started having issues yesterday.

Thanks!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803

Posted via CB10
    rd5723 likes this.
    01-14-14 05:15 AM
    Try deleting the calendar sync through Accounts, reboot using the volume keys, then add the calendar back on again.
    01-14-14 08:50 AM
    Try deleting the calendar sync through Accounts, reboot using the volume keys, then add the calendar back on again.
    Thanks tried that. No luck.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 11:30 AM
    I have exactly the same problem. Started 2 days ago after working perfectly since September. Calendar just not synching with yahoo. Email and contacts are fine.
    Last edited by rd5723; 01-15-14 at 12:53 PM.
    01-15-14 12:43 PM
    Not sure what's going wrong for y'all. I just did a test, and even though I have the calendar set for 24hr sync, due to push being checked off, the events show instantly each direction. Yes, I did this using my yahoo account.
    01-15-14 02:38 PM
    Help!

My Yahoo Calendar will add fine in the accounts but when I go to my calendar app I see nothing. I swipe down and click manage and I see the calendar is added but in the color boxes I have spinning circles. I have tried adding it using caldav but same issue. I thought it was a server issue so I tried several hours later same issue. I added my Gmail Calendar fine. Wife has Z10 as well and her yahoo calendar is fine. Help! I tried searching issue but no luck. It has been working fine since the release of the Z10. Just started having issues yesterday.

Thanks!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803

Posted via CB10
    Wow, I've been looking for some answers for the past few days to this problem! I've had my BlackBerry Z10 since September, and have been syncing my Yahoo calendar with the Z10 Calendar without any problems. But then on January 14 the same thing happened to my Z10: I can add my calendar account successfully, but when I open the Z10 calendar it's blank, all my daily events are gone. The weird thing is that I swipe down, click on manage, and see the calendar name with the corresponding color box.

I thought I was the only one with the problem, and I thought my Z10 was the culprit. I tried deleting the Yahoo calendar account, doing a soft restart, and adding the account again, but that didn't help. I also tried deleting the account again, doing a hard restart, and adding the account once more, but that also didn't work. I even loaded a BB10 system backup I had made a few days earlier when the calendar was still working, but even that didn't help.

It seems (to me at least) to be a problem specifically with the BlackBerry Z10, and then only with some Yahoo calendar users. My Yahoo email is syncing just fine on the Z10. I say it's a Z10 problem because my Yahoo calendar is syncing perfectly via CALDAV with my Evolution email client on my Linux Mint desktop.

I find it curious and odd that this problem occurred to all of us around the same dates. Could it be a date sensitive bug in the BB10 OS specifically related to the Z10, or Yahoo tweaking with their servers or the CALDAV protocol which affects only BlackBerry users? (I admit, I don't know if Android or iOS users are having the same problems right now).

For now, I'm using the mobile web version of Yahoo calendar on my Z10. It's not a pretty sight, but it gets the job done. Hopefully this issue gets resolved expediently.

BB Z10, Verizon Wireless, STL100-4, Software Release 10.1.0.2039, OS Version 10.1.0.2151
    01-16-14 02:48 AM
    I thought maybe giving it a few days maybe Yahoo would fix the issue but still a no go. I have switched to my Google Calendar. Yahoo is becoming more and more a pain!

Posted via CB10
    intprd04 likes this.
    01-17-14 06:49 AM
    I thought maybe giving it a few days maybe Yahoo would fix the issue but still a no go. I have switched to my Google Calendar. Yahoo is becoming more and more a pain!

Posted via CB10
    I hear you! Yahoo is driving me nuts! Since my wife already subscribes to my Yahoo calendar on her own Yahoo account, I added her calendar account to my Z10, and behold, I can see and edit my calendar again! I guess it's Yahoo's problem and not BlackBerry's. I still think it's weird how the mystery of the disappearing calendar is only affecting some Yahoo accounts, but email is still functional. I guess it's time to start looking for another email and calendar provider with more reliable services...
    01-17-14 07:03 PM
    I have given up. I am using yahoo mail and contacts with Google calendar! Mix and match!

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 08:11 PM
    This is happening to my Q10 and my wife's Z10. Both with yahoo accounts and with external ical synch. Tried a battery pull, deleted yahoo accounts and added back and no luck. The icon in the manage windows keep spinning.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 09:50 AM
    We have the same issue. No solution as far as I can find.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 11:35 AM
    Same issue here. Calendar works fine on my wife's 5 but it is not working on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 08:50 AM
    This is killing me....

Have spent hours trying to get this working again. I need this Yahoo calendar to work.

Has anybody had success?

Update...
    Not sure how it worked, but I added an event to my local calendar which is defaulted to the Yahoo calendar and within an hour it was added to my Yahoo calendar online? Yet nothing is showing on my device other than the event I added.....

So it is working but not updating the device. Is there a setting some where on the device to say how far back in time to update the calendar as well as how far into the future?
    Last edited by Ryked; 01-21-14 at 03:47 PM.
    01-21-14 02:39 PM
    We own two z10's and a playbook and the problem you describe with the calendar not syncing with the yahoo calendar is occurring on all of our devices... and it started on the 14th for all 3. I have seen this is the past with my playbook (only owned the z10's since December) and I know the past problem was at the Blackberry end. I suspect in a few days everything will just start working again if my past experience is any indication. Very annoying to say the least.
    01-23-14 06:56 PM
    I hope they resolve it soon. Google Calendar works but I prefer to have email contacts and calendar all grouped together!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 08:06 PM
    Please add me to the list. I have even contacted the BlackBerryHelp Twitter Account. Their reply was horrifying:
    Sorry for the inconvenience. This feature is no longer supported on the BlackBerry devices, please refer to this article for more details: blck.by/KPVQaI . Let us know if you have other questions. ^AZ
    I just hope that there was some intern in charge and gave me a wrong reply. I chose BlackBerry because I could choose to use any calendar and not google. Could have sticked with android then.
    Abysmal!
    -pac
    01-24-14 05:38 AM
    Please add me to the list. I have even contacted the BlackBerryHelp Twitter Account. Their reply was horrifying:

I just hope that there was some intern in charge and gave me a wrong reply. I chose BlackBerry because I could choose to use any calendar and not google. Could have sticked with android then.
    Abysmal!
    -pac
    I hope not. Can you post the link I would like to read what it says.

Posted via CB10 on my Rogers Crackberry!
    01-24-14 06:26 AM
    Here is the "true" link: Mail Help | - SLN5817 - Unable to sync Yahoo Calendar with BlackBerry
    I always thought that that page only referred to BBOS up to 7.1 phones.
    -pac
    vwracing likes this.
    01-24-14 06:38 AM
    That's from Yahoo. I'll have to search for a BlackBerry KB article on this, because clearly mine, and many other's calendars are still syncing just fine.
    vwracing likes this.
    01-24-14 06:43 AM
    I don't understand how when I add an event to my calendar on my Z10 it updates my online Yahoo calendar but nothing from my Yahoo calendar come to my Z10.
    01-24-14 12:34 PM
    I don't understand how when I add an event to my calendar on my Z10 it updates my online Yahoo calendar but nothing from my Yahoo calendar come to my Z10.
    That's terrible, isn't it?
    Until this has been resolved (or maybe forever) I'll go back to... believe it or not... AOL! It works flawlessly for me and the web interface is nice and quick.
    -pac
    01-24-14 12:51 PM
    Ok, I have to refrain from my former statement. AOL does also not work for me so that currently I don't use any online synchronization at all...
    -pac

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 02:03 PM
    Here is the "true" link: Mail Help | - SLN5817 - Unable to sync Yahoo Calendar with BlackBerry
    I always thought that that page only referred to BBOS up to 7.1 phones.
    -pac
    I also saw that post on Yahoo's site..but the date is from August 2013, so I don't think it applies to all of us who are having this problem only in the past 2 weeks.

My Z10 is not syncing with my Yahoo calendar...but I set up my Yahoo calendar to sync with my wife's iPhone and it syncs no problem both ways.
    01-29-14 03:51 PM
    I thought maybe the 10.2.1 update would help but no dice!

Posted via CB10 on my Rogers Crackberry!
    01-29-14 05:18 PM
    Yeah that was my thought! We need yahoo and BlackBerry to get it together! I mean, really, how hard can it be?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 09:38 PM
42 12