Okay so i know this may be a rather pointless thread, but just an update on where us Canadians stand. Normally wireless wave and t booth tend to have sales more often than the normal corp stores like rogers and bell. I just got off the phone with a sales rep at t booth from Cambridge Ontario, and good news! He told me that they already have the Blackberry z10 for rogers and that they're just waiting to receive the Bell ones. He did mention though that they will sell them on the 5th so no luck in maybe sneaking one in early Oh well! but to any US members, feel free to go to one of these stores to purchase the phone
    02-01-13 11:01 AM
    I was speaking with a Bell Canada sales rep last night and he confirmed that (in his stores anyway) they have the devices in stock. The average seems to be 20 units per store (depending on location and volume) and its a mix of the black and white. Not sure of the interest thought; but (almost) all the iPhone and Android users I have let play with the updated Alpha is asking when their contracts are up to make the switch. Let’s hope the momentum continues to grow.
    02-01-13 11:10 AM
    Was at Costco yesterday and they told me the same thing. I remember when 9800 was launched they(WV) at Costco were giving 100$ cash back cards. I"m planning to visit Costco on Tuesday, before I'm going to pick up my Z10 from Rogers store. What about you ... I mean my Canadian fellow countrymen?
    Who's planning to purchase not from corporate store?
    02-01-13 11:10 AM
    Well i had mine reserved at rogers, but i remember i got my 9900 back at wireless wave for 50 bucks about a week after it was launched! So although im getting this Tuesday for sure, im hoping some sales might go on where i can get a bit of money back. Depending on what time you go to Costco, give me a heads up in this forum on how much it is or if you get some sort of deal? Thanks!
    02-01-13 11:12 AM
    Well i had mine reserved at rogers, but i remember i got my 9900 back at wireless wave for 50 bucks about a week after it was launched! So although im getting this Tuesday for sure, im hoping some sales might go on where i can get a bit of money back. Depending on what time you go to Costco, give me a heads up in this forum on how much it is or if you get some sort of deal? Thanks!
    No problemo
    I could BBM if i was connected - 2322D561
    02-01-13 11:17 AM