Maybe I like having multiple o's, and if you read my post I said phones and tablets. And maybe he bought the phone thinking he could unlock it. I unlocked one of mine from Telus.

The Final Destination - Providing The Latest In Urban & Hip-Hop Fashion - Clothing|Tobacconist|Tattoos - C00016D82
    He can unlock it very easily. Apparently didn't research that either.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 02:16 AM
    Man... electronics are the ONLY thing to keep the boxes for. the Styrofoam is specifically designed to keep them safe in transit. Who's gonna pack my .9 inch thick Sammy TV without pressure put on the screen?

Auto corrected by BB10
    OK that I can completely understand, was just saying being someone who buys many devices, more then regular, I rarely keep my boxes, nor am I ever asked about them when selling em, I'll add people are happy when you do provide one. My point being they shouldn't jump to conclusions someone selling a stolen phone just because it doesn't have a box. I'm selling a iPhone 5 on Kijiji with no box right now and wouldn't wanna be labeled a thief because of it.

The Final Destination - Providing The Latest In Urban & Hip-Hop Fashion - Clothing|Tobacconist|Tattoos - C00016D82
    10-20-13 02:17 AM
    Natural selection should be allowed to prevail. We should encourage people like this to run with scissors and do other things that will make sure they don't make it past puberty haha.

Instead of getting smarter and progressing forward most people seem to be regressing into a vegetative state. That's what a 5 second attention span will do to you.

Posted via CB10
    As a student studying biology, I dare say natural selection has failed us. We all have at least that ONE friend (or more) which for some reason defies natural selection and evolution entirely.

Ladies and gentlemen, maybe natural selection doesn't exist

/intended comedy

Posted via CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    10-20-13 09:32 AM
    just got it....hasnt been able to use it,,,and has no box??
    10-20-13 09:38 AM
    No bad feelings but I think nothing is wrong with the kijiji poster but there is something wrong with the interpretation of the OP...

Posted via CB Q-10
    Terser Nori and SDTRMG like this.
    10-20-13 09:38 AM
    just got it....hasnt been able to use it,,,and has no box??
    No mention of a charger either!
    And for someone asking $350 you would think they would put more care into the description to make it seem legit.

1791 hybrid w/10.2.1 bars
    10-20-13 09:48 AM
    No reply
    He did post this reply below his posted ad:

and here is a laugh! this is a kijiji reply to my ad!

"seriously dude...do some research or read the pamphlet that come with it. You swipe up from the bottom bezel to unlock the phone. It even gives you arrows to show you when you first buy it. Anyways, good luck with that . "

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 10:10 AM
    You guys do realize that the person who posted the ad probably means unlocked from a carrier (Virgin) and can't use it on his plan (Bell or Rogers or Telus being in Canada).

But if you really think its because he can't turn it on then cool........
    Bell and virgin work from one network to another without being unlocked.
    10-20-13 10:19 AM
    Common sense is completely ignored....

You guys do realize that the person who posted the ad probably means unlocked from a carrier (Virgin) and can't use it on his plan (Bell or Rogers or Telus being in Canada).

But if you really think its because he can't turn it on then cool........
    jgz10 likes this.
    10-20-13 10:20 AM
    [QUOTE=russmov;9363295]Bell and virgin work from one network to another without being unlocked.[/]

Ok, this might be true but if he has Rogers (most popular provider in canada) or Telus he'll need to unlock it.

plus why is everyone assuming he got this new? teenagers make trades all the time with friends. He probably traded a pSP or iPod for it
    10-21-13 08:05 AM
    He did post this reply below his posted ad:

and here is a laugh! this is a kijiji reply to my ad!

"seriously dude...do some research or read the pamphlet that come with it. You swipe up from the bottom bezel to unlock the phone. It even gives you arrows to show you when you first buy it. Anyways, good luck with that . "

Posted via CB10
    Ha ah, this kijiji dude schooled the OP and all the others who thought "unlock" meant wake up, or turn on.

This thread shows everything that is wrong with the Crackberry faithful. Blind leading the blind around here
    SDTRMG likes this.
    10-21-13 08:08 AM
    Ha ah, this kijiji dude schooled the OP and all the others who thought "unlock" meant wake up, or turn on.

This thread shows everything that is wrong with the Crackberry faithful. Blind leading the blind around here
    Okay... now that is funny. Now, we are left with the uncomfortable possibility that the poster is smart enough to use the phone, and just doesn't like it.

LOL.
    jgz10 likes this.
    10-21-13 08:27 AM
    Many have been saying that people have been dumbed down so much that a big reason for why bb10 has not faired so well is due to the perceived difficulty in using the OS. I can vouch for this because several people I know have returned the phones because they are "too complicated" Well here is another person who has proven this theory. What a joke this is? I actually replied to the ad just to tell him how to unlock his phone.
    I say that this phone is stolen or its BS because (1) there is no box and (2) its already used so how can he be so stupid not knowing how to unlock the phone. Just go and buy the unlock code!!!!
    10-21-13 08:38 AM
    There's this crazy thing called Google... "how to unlock z10" I'm sure there's videos and everything... people are so dumb.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:48 AM
39 12