Has anyone tried pairing the devices with Z10 (or any other model)? Does it pair and does it work well with the android app?
    01-12-15 02:18 AM
    Did you ever find anyone who uses/knows what this device is? Does the pairing work? Are you going to try it and let us know??
    02-12-15 07:32 AM
    Im afraid not. Its not officially available in Poland so i have to actually order it from Germany. Without any sort of information if it works I dont feel like trying.
    02-18-15 06:18 AM
    Just trying right now, the Health Mate app (Android) crashes every time Now I try to reboot the phone.

EDIT:
    Unfortunately the HealthMate App crashes every time when the watch is found. My phone is a Z10 STL100-1, with 1.3.1.2267 leak. I have an Activit� Pop.
    Last edited by tcsizmadia; 03-02-15 at 02:27 PM.
    03-02-15 02:16 PM
    Just trying right now, the Health Mate app (Android) crashes every time Now I try to reboot the phone.

EDIT:
    Unfortunately the HealthMate App crashes every time when the watch is found. My phone is a Z10 STL100-1, with 1.3.1.2267 leak. I have an Activit� Pop.
    Hello, something new with your problem? I have a similar problem with my Activite Pop and BlackBerry Passport.
    03-25-15 03:57 AM
    I'm using the Passport and when I try to install the watch, it just comes up with Lost Connection. Incredibly frustrating.
    03-30-15 07:33 AM
    Hi,

Now it says "Lost connection", but according to Withings support, this is an issue on other Android devices, too. They are working on it...
    Such a good product, with terrible software support
    04-02-15 01:50 AM
    Hi, any news that the apps could sync data from the watch on your blackberry? can you guy please keep updating for everyone else who want to buy withings products like me (pop). I read randomly on the forum he is using Withings Pulse O2 and Health Mate on his passport, so far they work really well. So a little hope here. Thanks a lot guys.
    04-17-15 05:29 PM
    Well, the Withings app works well on my Passport with my Withings Pulse O2 (or did, until I sold it last month). However, it will not work with the Activite Pop. That watch will just not get recognized by the app, even though it 'connects' according to the Passport BT settings.
    05-28-15 01:56 PM
    Thank you everyone. Im sad there is no chance to use the watch for now. I hope some skilled dev will fix that by developing a natove app. It was possible for pebble so why not for Pop!
    06-11-15 03:47 AM
    I just bought the Watch and am trying to connect it with my Q10. Since the app with version 1.55 from the Amazon App Store did not offer the option to pair with a watch I downloaded and installed the most recent (version 2.11.1) Android .apk. After tapping the button on the back of the watch 5 times it becomes visible in the Bluetooth options.
    However, pairing in the app gives me the following error after trying to connect: "IOException: Didn't get response from device before timeout for command 0101".
    Anyone had more luck or any suggestions on how to sync the devices?
    02-19-16 06:28 AM
    I just bought the Watch and am trying to connect it with my Q10. Since the app with version 1.55 from the Amazon App Store did not offer the option to pair with a watch I downloaded and installed the most recent (version 2.11.1) Android .apk. After tapping the button on the back of the watch 5 times it becomes visible in the Bluetooth options.
    However, pairing in the app gives me the following error after trying to connect: "IOException: Didn't get response from device before timeout for command 0101".
    Anyone had more luck or any suggestions on how to sync the devices?
    Exactly the same results on my z30 and z10. Asked Withings service for help, but the only answer was: "Blackberry devices are not compatible with the Activit�"
    Btw, I have Withhings scale WS-50 that also uses BLE and it works perfect with BB - so, it looks doable?
    02-21-16 06:40 PM