How do I go about doing a complete wipe of my Z10 so that I can be able to create a new BlackBerry ID?
    04-24-15 06:27 PM
    You do jot need to wipe it to create a new ID. However, if you want to do that, you can go to Settings - Security and Privacy And choose Security Wipe from the list.

Another method would be to use SIC Wipe and completely wipe the phone and reinstall the OK through Link or Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    Simpiwe Panziso likes this.
    04-24-15 06:43 PM
    You do jot need to wipe it to create a new ID. However, if you want to do that, you can go to Settings - Security and Privacy And choose Security Wipe from the list.

Another method would be to use SIC Wipe and completely wipe the phone and reinstall the OK through Link or Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    Yup, think the easiest for the OP would be to go to settings and hit security wipe. Wipes everything and brings you back to the welcome screen. From there start fresh and when it asks for your BBID put in the new one.

I wasn't aware that you could change your BBID on an existing device without wiping. Good to know.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 07:42 PM
    Be aware a security wipe can take hours
    04-24-15 11:09 PM
    How do I go about doing a complete wipe of my Z10 so that I can be able to create a new BlackBerry ID?
    I've gone through the security wipe recently and no opinion has been available to change my ID. It remained the same.
    04-25-15 12:05 AM