Heres what you do. Go to Blackberry World and purchase Fieldrunners 2 ( a wonderful game if I say so myself ). Open a level and really get it going. I mean really get it going - the more stuff happening on the screen, the better. The first indication that your icy cold hands will soon find relief is a bit of a lag in game play - Dont fret, your game wont close and your phone isnt going to explode..Here comes the warming. When you feel the heat, pause the game and gently place your hands around the device, giving you extended comfort from the winter weather.

Though I have yet to try other methods - I assume dropping a warm z10 in your boots or perhaps one z10 under each ear muff could work as well.

BB10 - keep moving
    Techno-Emigre and FF22 like this.
    10-09-13 12:02 PM
    And here I thought you were going to suggest touchscreen friendly gloves!!!!
    onmyown and mctapt like this.
    10-09-13 12:08 PM
    Good way to fry your motherboard overtime. Guys... do this at your own risk.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Channel @ C0012477B for BB News, MMA & Tech Updates ]
    10-09-13 12:18 PM
    Good way to fry your motherboard overtime. Guys... do this at your own risk.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Channel @ C0012477B for BB News, MMA & Tech Updates ]
    Oh..right..Please see the standard disclaimer..I am not responsible for you catching your hands (or any tested body part) on fire. Nor should I be held responsible for you frying your mother board. Oh..please do not drop your warm Z10 into your coffee to try to heat up your coffee. This will result in a damaged Z10 and ruin your coffee - For those two things, I am also not responsible.
    10-09-13 12:24 PM
    I have another solution:
    **DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any sudden battery drains or hot body parts.**
    If anyone needs a quick Monopoly fix, please go buy this app from EA. After this has been done, please turn your brightness all the way up and crank the sound. Then you are ready to play. After losing some money and making awful trades, your device should heat up quite quickly, including your screen. Now you can place it wherever needs warming and enjoy the soothing comfort of your battery dying.
    10-09-13 12:37 PM
    This is a critical part of my safety plan should I slide off the road & have to spend the night in a snow drift. And we lose power a couple times a winter. Its always best to Be prepared...

Posted via CB10 with *Z* BEST!
    10-09-13 01:53 PM
    This is a critical part of my safety plan should I slide off the road & have to spend the night in a snow drift. And we lose power a couple times a winter. Its always best to Be prepared...

Posted via CB10 with *Z* BEST!
    Exactly! I saw a post on Lifehacker regarding your cell and how to make it part of your safety plan... No mention of it serving as a heater. Amateurs.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-09-13 01:54 PM
    Heres what you do. Go to Blackberry World and purchase Fieldrunners 2 ( a wonderful game if I say so myself ). Open a level and really get it going. I mean really get it going - the more stuff happening on the screen, the better. The first indication that your icy cold hands will soon find relief is a bit of a lag in game play - Dont fret, your game wont close and your phone isnt going to explode..Here comes the warming. When you feel the heat, pause the game and gently place your hands around the device, giving you extended comfort from the winter weather.

Though I have yet to try other methods - I assume dropping a warm z10 in your boots or perhaps one z10 under each ear muff could work as well.

BB10 - keep moving
    this man is telling the true. it really works!

Posted via CB10
    onmyown likes this.
    10-09-13 01:58 PM
    I cooked eggs on mine!
    onmyown likes this.
    10-09-13 02:13 PM