Will Z10 on Rogers in Canada support UMA (hardware) similar to the 9800 and 9810?
Does anybody know if the Z10 on Rogers in Canada will support UMA (hardware) similar to the 9800 and 9810?
I get no cell reception where I live and need to leverage my personal WiFi to make and recieve calls while at home. I am ready to get a Z10 but if I cant use it for calling in the place I spend the most time then whats the point?
What about the Q10? Is there specs out yet covering this topic? I am a keyboard guy but cant wait to start playing with BB10.
- 02-01-13, 04:14 PM #4
I had asked this months ago and I hope so too because I sometimes travel way up north. Only Bell is supported way up there and I can still make calls via wifi (UMA) on my Bold 9780.
Last edited by GreenCopperz; 02-01-13 at 04:17 PM. Reason: added link
- By observer in forum RogersReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-13, 09:06 AM
- By hemertwv in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 6Last Post: 08-31-12, 08:10 AM
- By SackHarry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-10, 12:10 AM
- By ReLyT in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 08-13-08, 02:14 PM
- By 123_123 in forum RogersReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-08, 03:28 PM