I am eligible for an upgrade with AT&T and want to look at and most likely get the Z10 Friday when it goes on sale in the U.S. I spoke with the manager of my favorite local store today and he told me to call him Thursday and he would let me know how many they got in. I'm off Friday so I can get there whenever. Anyone think there will be lines? He said 4 or 5 people have asked about it.
    03-17-13 01:05 PM
    I'd get there at midnight the night before and drink heavily.
    zehkaiser likes this.
    03-17-13 02:03 PM
    Well, I was thinking about that, but then I'd probably pass out and miss the whole thing. Lol.
    03-17-13 02:15 PM
    I am eligible for an upgrade with AT&T and want to look at and most likely get the Z10 Friday when it goes on sale in the U.S. I spoke with the manager of my favorite local store today and he told me to call him Thursday and he would let me know how many they got in. I'm off Friday so I can get there whenever. Anyone think there will be lines? He said 4 or 5 people have asked about it.
    I think you will be fine, I would call the day before and check how many units they received, I was talking to the salesperson at my local T-Mobile store and they told me allot of folks have be calling and asking when the BB z10 launch day will be.
    03-17-13 02:20 PM
    Lineups are for Android & iPhone users. BlackBerry users have jobs.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 09:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    LMAO

Just do like the rest of us clock punchers, order it online.
    03-17-13 09:51 PM
    As an example here in Calgary, there was no line until 5 minutes to.

I was first at the counter and when I left, 3 other people were walking out smiling like kids at xmas and 6 others standing in line.

When I went back just 90 minutes later. The store was down to its last two units (they were only shipped 20 for walk ins and 30 for reservations)

If the store manager is saying their fielding calls about stock already, them I'd play it safe and be there early.

Posted from the CB App on my White Zed 10
    03-17-13 09:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    ^
    I took a day off work to go get my BB, showed up at 10am and I was the only one there and nobody came in behind me.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 10:08 PM
    Awesome, I have always said BlackBerry's are for people to get **** done. If I was unemployed and had time on my hands I would love my iPhone and play Angry Birds all day lol

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 10:18 PM
    Should of added there's truth to the statement. BlackBerry people have jobs. The iPhone people do have too much time if they wanna line up for a phone. I just called Telus and told them to call when they had a Z10 for me

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 10:20 PM
    Either way, I'll be calling the girl who took my pre-order to see if I should be coming in early.
    03-17-13 10:21 PM
    It would be neat to see lines but I won't be there. If/when I get Z10 it will be delivered to my door. No phone or other tech is worth missing a day of work or burning a day of vacation IMO. If there are lines it will mean that the Z10 has caught on with the teen and college crowds.
    03-17-13 10:29 PM
    I'll be going to my local AT&T store first thing in the morning. I didn't do a preorder since the phone will arrive at my door around 5 PM (when UPS delivers in my area) and i'll be at work and I want my Z10 now!

That's a great idea to call Thursday and see how much stock they got in.
    03-17-13 10:29 PM