I was going to go for the koodo $550 deal , and even a koodo voice/data plan ... but I've been talked out of it and now plan on getting a Rogers Z-10 for $50 more , but with a $10/month extendable warranty that covers damage and theft. I'm getting two Zed-10's for my girlf-friend and I , and I don't think new technology like this at this price should be bought without an extended warranty. The Rogers warranty seems pretty decent and even though 3 years of $10/month adds up (might be a bit cheaper) , still it gives peace of mind.
    02-04-13 11:38 PM
    The Rogers Phone Protection Plan starts at $7.99. It's $10 if you want 24/7 tech support. I'm just going for the $8 one. I agree, I have 2 PEP's with Best Buy, but they don't cover lost, stolen, liquid damage or physical damage. The advantage of the PEP from Best Buy is if something goes wrong with your phone, you get a brand new replacement with no deductable. And you can pick a different phone if you want. I have done that many times. But Best Buy don't sell phones outright anymore so when my PEP ends, that's it for me. As for the Rogers PP Plan, you can cancel it
    at any time. You're not locked in for 3 years. And they might give you a refurb or new phone replacement. That's something I asked the store to explain when I go there tomorrow. Whether or not we have a choice to pay for a refurb or pay for a brand new replacement. I rather brand new of course.
    02-04-13 11:54 PM
27 12