I know there has been dozens of posts on the random restarting issue, but I am wondering has anyone else had this issue with Rogers, and has an exchange of the phone fixed the problem for anyone? It seems most of the other users who have this issue seem to be with VZ, but I am a Rogers user and have this.

I have tended to have a random restart every night and lived with it, but I finally lost it today when it restarted three times during the day today when I was trying to use it. It's unbelievably frustrating.

Now, that being said, I don't want to bother going through the hassle of taking it back and getting a new phone, and setting that phone up, if this is a pure software issue, and a new phone won't make a difference. So, as I said at the top: Has anyone had this issue with Rogers? Has a phone exchange with Rogers fixed the problem? or do we all just need to be patient for BBRY to get of its collective *** and fix this?
    06-04-13 05:01 AM
    Replacing the device has worked for some but not for others. No one can say with certainty that it will resolve the issue for you

Posted via CB10
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 05:29 AM
    I don't think its a known issue with Rogers. I would try and return it for another one. Its a start in the right direction!
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 05:42 AM
    I know there has been dozens of posts on the random restarting issue, but I am wondering has anyone else had this issue with Rogers, and has an exchange of the phone fixed the problem for anyone? It seems most of the other users who have this issue seem to be with VZ, but I am a Rogers user and have this.

I have tended to have a random restart every night and lived with it, but I finally lost it today when it restarted three times during the day today when I was trying to use it. It's unbelievably frustrating.

Now, that being said, I don't want to bother going through the hassle of taking it back and getting a new phone, and setting that phone up, if this is a pure software issue, and a new phone won't make a difference. So, as I said at the top: Has anyone had this issue with Rogers? Has a phone exchange with Rogers fixed the problem? or do we all just need to be patient for BBRY to get of its collective *** and fix this?
    Take it back.

Tim

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 06:32 AM
    No issues on mine w/ Rogers. I'd take it back.
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 09:47 AM
    No issues on mine w/ Rogers. I'd take it back.
    With Rogers since launch day, no reboots.. so agree with KDB84 and others... exchange it!

Posted via CB10
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 09:50 AM
    I'm on rogers and have the random reboot problem. I found that it only happened when charging in bedside mode with wifi on. I now turn off the wifi overnight and that seems to have solved the problem. At least until the new OS update comes out.
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 10:33 AM
    I'm with Rogers. First one had no reboots, but died. Second one reboots constantly, third one warranty replacement no reboots 3 days so far.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 10:35 AM
    My Z-10 has been restarting and the browser locks up on large websites. I am with Rogers. They want me to bring it in for service. I wish they'd offer me the hassle of replacing the phone. They do not want to replace it and if I wanted to replace my phone with a refurb they will charge me. Most of my restarts are at night in bedside mode. I may try turning off wifi but that still leaves me with browser problems. I am disappointed in the phone and Rogers.
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 10:43 AM
    I'm with Telus and have no issues with reboots on my Z-10. I'm thinking this is a device issue for sure probably defective unit is my guess.

Posted via CB10
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 11:00 AM
    unlocked Rogers Z10, no reboot issues...so take yours back
    angrybear123 likes this.
    06-04-13 11:24 AM
    yep take it back, I am on my 3rd z10, this unit seems to work, had no reboot since last friday after installing latest leak (2354).
    06-04-13 11:29 AM
    On rogers here no issues had device since purchase feb 12 2013 no issues even right out of the box os, now on 10.1 os no issues still.
    06-04-13 11:56 AM
    Here's my experience with restarting.

My phone ran amazingly until last week. Then 2 nights in a row it restarted while I was sleeping.

What changed? I side loaded the Android TORQUE app. I uninstalled the app last Thursday and... bam. No more restarts.

That's my experience and something to chew on in regards to what apps you may have installed.

-Chris-
    06-04-13 12:52 PM
    my restart issues were with my hardware. the battery had some wiggle room in the battery tray.. it had just enough play to cause a restart consistently when i would place the phone on to a hard enough surface. so i placed a business card in the battery tray, inserted the battery on top of it, snapped her shut and wa-la. NO rebooting issues since, love this phone and BB10 software. peace out.
    06-04-13 03:23 PM